News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Though checking with friends; apparently it's just beer. Wine and spirits are fine :bleeding:
██████
██████
██████

Archy

Quote from: Tyr on September 10, 2015, 05:43:38 PM
Though checking with friends; apparently it's just beer. Wine and spirits are fine :bleeding:
Protection for the Swiss distillers and wine farmers.  France has such a scheme with taxes make  beer more expensive than wine.

Duque de Bragança

Malthus

Quote from: Tyr on September 10, 2015, 05:43:38 PM

The upper-class folks who drink fine wines and spirits can be trusted.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

PRC

Josquius

Older relatives who don't quite get this intermenet thing sharing Britain First facebook posts- :bleeding:
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Razgovory

She was born with a disability.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

PRC

I assumed a gay man wrote it.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 11, 2015, 03:39:23 PM
Quote from: PRC on September 11, 2015, 11:58:53 AM

I thought the g-spot was on the other side.  :hmm:

Considering it's technically clitoral tissue, it's unlikely it' actually in the anus, yeah.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

Odd imagery today, 9/11, a giant crane topples over onto worshipers at the Grand Mosque in Mecca; the main contractor is the Bin Laden construction company.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

MadBurgerMaker

Ordered myself a new watch:

Oris Aquis Date, in grey/orange.  :) 

Jaron

DAMN that's a nice watch!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

11B4V

Quote from: mongers on September 11, 2015, 10:02:25 PM
Odd imagery today, 9/11, a giant crane topples over onto worshipers at the Grand Mosque in Mecca; the main contractor is the Bin Laden construction company.

Get outta here, no way. ?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".