Jesus is not god.

;)
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 05, 2015, 09:25:23 PM
Damn protestant.

Jesus is not god.

;)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Grey Fox: Muslim.

Grallon was right! :o
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

PDH

Props to Liep for Chocolate Jesus.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 05, 2015, 09:25:23 PM
Damn protestant.

Jesus is not god.

;)

Renard gris : le dernier arien ?

Grey Fox

:rolleyes:

Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

:rolleyes: His name is Yahweh, or maybe Elohim, or maybe El.  Or maybe all three.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

Not Jehovah? What with him being witnessed as such
██████
██████
██████

Maximus

Quote from: Caliga on September 06, 2015, 08:21:56 AM
:rolleyes: His name is Yahweh, or maybe Elohim, or maybe El.  Or maybe all three.
Pretty sure his name is 1.61803398875, or at least the first part of it.

Josquius

It turns out Monday is the day all the museums in Denmark are closed. I had planned for that to be my museum day.
I don't go home until really late (mistake...) and I've no idea what to do tomorrow. I think I've seen most of copenhagens tourist stuff.
Ideas?
Roskilde or..?
██████
██████
██████

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Tyr, tomorrow will be sunny, rent a bike and ride around town and drive to Christiania.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

Quote from: Tyr on September 06, 2015, 10:57:18 AM
It turns out Monday is the day all the museums in Denmark are closed. I had planned for that to be my museum day.

In my experience monday is precisely the day that museums close almost everywhere.

Josquius

Christiania.... At first it seemed kinda cool. Like a shanty town in one of those semi post apocalyptic movies.
But no. I was hastled by a dealer and told to move along rather rudely. The bars seem like the crappy sort of pop up thing you get anywhere and the music is generic electronic crap.
The police ought to just go in one day and arrest as many dealers as they can.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."