Breaking News - Major Terrorist Attack In Oslo, Norway

Started by mongers, July 22, 2011, 09:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Why does he care about the Swedish media if he lives in Norway?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

Quote from: Razgovory on July 22, 2011, 06:28:51 PM

Good question. Maybe he hangs out with Swedish right wingers?

Admiral Yi

Razgovory

Quote from: Jacob on July 22, 2011, 06:33:36 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 22, 2011, 06:28:51 PM

Good question. Maybe he hangs out with Swedish right wingers?

Swedes who hate Muslims that live in Norway who believe the media there is insufficiently critical of Islam?  Hmmm.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 22, 2011, 06:37:03 PM
Thank God Puffin Boy is OK. :weep:

I don't keep up with your nicknames.  Who's Puffin boy?

Viking

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 22, 2011, 06:37:03 PM
Thank God Puffin Boy is OK. :weep:

Don't thank God for my safety. Thank the 600km separating me from Oslo.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Viking on July 22, 2011, 06:43:27 PM

Weren't you just bitching that no one expressed concern for your safety?  Or did I misconstrue?

Viking

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 22, 2011, 06:46:17 PM
Quote from: Viking on July 22, 2011, 06:43:27 PM

Weren't you just bitching that no one expressed concern for your safety?  Or did I misconstrue?

I demand that you show irrational concern for my safety and happiness.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

The guy watches Caprica, which is related to the new Battlestar Galactica.  He is clearly unbalanced.

I have alerted the Sûreté du Québec.  Grallon will soon be arrested.  Berkut is next.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadImmortalMan

https://twitter.com/#!/AndersBBreivik

AndersBBreivik Anders B. Breivik
One person with a belief is equal to the force of 100 000 who have only interests.

Only one tweet. What two doofuses are following him?
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on July 22, 2011, 07:17:20 PM
The guy watches Caprica, which is related to the new Battlestar Galactica.  He is clearly unbalanced.

I have alerted the Sûreté du Québec.  Grallon will soon be arrested.  Berkut is next.

A wise precaution.

Razgovory

Quote from: Viking on July 22, 2011, 06:48:05 PM

I demand that you show irrational concern for my safety and happiness.

I do have irrational concern for you safety and happiness, but then I'm irrational in everything I do.

dps

Quote from: Maximus on July 22, 2011, 06:04:34 PM
Sounds to me like the camp was his primary target.

Someone with a personal grudge against the camp or the people there?

Yeah, it almost sounds like the bombing was a diversion.  And it seems like a pretty involved operation for one guy to pull off on his own.

Razgovory

Does seem odd that a 32 year old man would want to kill a bunch of teenagers on a small island.  Well kill them other then stalking them individually wielding various  bits of sharp equipment while wearing a hockey mask.  I wonder if this was intended to kill the PM, but he just got his dates mixed up.