Breaking News - Major Terrorist Attack In Oslo, Norway

Started by mongers, July 22, 2011, 09:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 22, 2011, 04:27:16 PM
Quote from: Slargos on July 22, 2011, 04:22:32 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on July 22, 2011, 04:19:27 PM
Quote from: Slargos on July 22, 2011, 10:09:11 AM
I can almost see the gears spinning in their heads, "FUCK! How can we prevent the racists from profiting off of this!"  :D

So what are the racists thinking now that they know it was a good ole boy?

You seem to live under the illusion that I can answer that question.

Why don't you ask Garbon what the nigger community thinks about it.

Oh wait, that would be racist, assuming Garbon knows because he's black.

You often express racist views and often seem to be proud you are racist so I thought you would give us a good indication of the Racist view now that your initial suspision this was done by a "towel head" seems to be incorrect.

Then ask my view. I'm not a spokesperson for "the community".

Slargos

Quote from: HVC on July 22, 2011, 04:27:38 PM
It's a safe assumption. You play a racist slightly out there guy on the net for shits n giggles. Raz comes across as truly unbalanced and at times doesn't grasp where languish ends and reality starts. And he knows your real name and can do some rela
Damage if he so wishes

You're working under the assumption that I cannot.  :hmm:

HVC

Quote from: Slargos on July 22, 2011, 04:29:00 PM
It's a safe assumption. You play a racist slightly out there guy on the net for shits n giggles. Raz comes across as truly unbalanced and at times doesn't grasp where languish ends and reality starts. And he knows your real name and can do some rela
Damage if he so wishes

you can steal his ashtray :P.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Slargos on July 22, 2011, 04:28:09 PM
Then ask my view. I'm not a spokesperson for "the community".

Ok, as a racist what is your view now that you have found it the alleged killer is someone you would consider racially acceptable.  Should all racists now be expelled from your country as you have advocated for other undesirables?

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on July 22, 2011, 04:31:00 PM
Quote from: Slargos on July 22, 2011, 04:29:00 PM
Damage if he so wishes

you can steal his ashtray :P.

Or go for the ultimate revenge.

Renovate his kitchen, and use substandard appliances.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Slargos on July 22, 2011, 04:27:30 PM
Apparently the guy is being interrogated now, and he's reportedly "very talkative" so we may get the whole story very soon.

Told ya.  Most of the time these guys want everybody to know why they did it.

No waterboarding required.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Pat

"And, it could be that it's by no means a right-winger, but a more Baader-Meinhof type leftist who thinks the Labour Party is a tool of bourgeoisie oppression. I know some of those."

Single example of something similar to this for the reasons you describe?

HVC

Slarg takes too much pride in his work to do that. Hide raz's body in he wall, maybe, but it'd be a lovely patch and paint job :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Slargos

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 22, 2011, 04:31:50 PM
Ok, as a racist what is your view now that you have found it the alleged killer is someone you would consider racially acceptable when you.

The act itself doesn't change. What he (and his potential accomplices) has done is atrocious. And here I'm talking more about the attack on the camp than on the government building which can always be rationalized. The camp simply cannot.

If this is indeed a right-winger, the tragedy is certainly amplified by the potential political damage it could cause. Let's remember though that we still don't know.

QuoteShould all racists now be expelled from your country as you have advocated for other undesirables?

Now, see, this simply isn't possible to take seriously. The difference between a lone nutter and a mass movement of violence and crime is self-evident.

Norgy

Quote from: Pat on July 22, 2011, 04:34:27 PM
"And, it could be that it's by no means a right-winger, but a more Baader-Meinhof type leftist who thinks the Labour Party is a tool of bourgeoisie oppression. I know some of those."

Brigado Rosso. Baader-Meinhof. Carlos the Jackal. Granted, that's thirty odd years ago, and it looks more and more like this was a right-winger. The apparent close-range murder of at least ten youths indicate that the man in question had very personal issues with the Labour Party.

Admiral Yi

I'm going to hazard a guess that when all is said and done there's a chick involved.

Slargos

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/april/24/newsid_2523000/2523095.stm

Jesus fucking christ you're stupid.

Pat

Not similar. Mass-killing of social democrats in this way?

Slargos

Quote from: Norgy on July 22, 2011, 04:38:54 PM

Brigado Rosso. Baader-Meinhof. Carlos the Jackal. Granted, that's thirty odd years ago, and it looks more and more like this was a right-winger. The apparent close-range murder of at least ten youths indicate that the man in question had very personal issues with the Labour Party.

Hell, I have plenty of issues with the Labour party.  :D

I think it takes a special kind of enthusiasm to butcher a bunch of children though.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Slargos on July 22, 2011, 04:38:29 PM
And here I'm talking more about the attack on the camp than on the government building which can always be rationalized. The camp simply cannot.

Why do you think an attack on a government building which kills people (or at least one person) can be rationalized whereas the attack on the camp which kills people cannot.