And we're back!

Main Menu

Because Hope Springs Eternal: Languish EU3 MP thread

Started by Kleves, December 15, 2009, 11:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: Viking on December 27, 2009, 10:49:21 AM
Quote from: Slargos on December 27, 2009, 07:07:54 AM
I could've sworn I saw HTTT for $20 on gamersgate the last time I checked but now it's €20 again.

MotherFUCKERS.

I hope their dicks shrivel off from the pox, and that they get surprise sodomized by culture enricheners.

You keep telling me that Paradox will never get another Krone from you?

This is true.

I guess I could go key their cars or something.

Balance things.

Razgovory

Quote from: Slargos on December 27, 2009, 04:53:42 PM
I could've sworn I saw HTTT for $20 on gamersgate the last time I checked but now it's €20 again.

MotherFUCKERS.

I hope their dicks shrivel off from the pox, and that they get surprise sodomized by culture enricheners.

This is true.

Balance things.

Hey, they made you famous.  Why would you want to do that to them?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Slargos

Quote from: Razgovory on December 27, 2009, 04:56:46 PM
Quote from: Slargos on December 27, 2009, 04:53:42 PM

MotherFUCKERS.

This is true.

Balance things.

Hey, they made you famous.  Why would you want to do that to them?

They hardly did that.

Sure, I'm listed on IMDB, but isn't everyone?

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Slargos

Got HTT installed and I'm gonna take some time to look at Ottomans this week.

EISH is my checksum.

Tamas

Slargos

I may have just gotten lucky, but in 6 years and accruing .4 inflation I managed to annex the Timurids' allies, vassalize Moldavia and Wallachia, break the Timurids into their constituent parts and subdue the Byzantines.

I did get 24 infamy out of the deal, and I'm not quite sure yet how that plays into things, as it seems my limit is 46. Infamy does seem to raise pretty rapidly in HTTT though, so I'm guessing I have overstepped my territorial acquisitions.

Kleves

Quote from: Tamas on December 28, 2009, 10:12:04 AM
Do use the beta patch
Do I have to download anything other than the latest beta patch, or does that one include everything I'll need?
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Slargos

Quote from: Kleves on December 28, 2009, 09:46:37 PM
Quote from: Tamas on December 28, 2009, 10:12:04 AM
Do use the beta patch
Do I have to download anything other than the latest beta patch, or does that one include everything I'll need?

That's what I did and it runs, but I'm not exactly confident it is correct.

Tamas

Quote from: Slargos on December 28, 2009, 04:31:38 PM
I may have just gotten lucky, but in 6 years and accruing .4 inflation I managed to annex the Timurids' allies, vassalize Moldavia and Wallachia, break the Timurids into their constituent parts and subdue the Byzantines.

I did get 24 infamy out of the deal, and I'm not quite sure yet how that plays into things, as it seems my limit is 46. Infamy does seem to raise pretty rapidly in HTTT though, so I'm guessing I have overstepped my territorial acquisitions.

Aren't you playing in Easy like I did? :D

And that infamy can hit back, altough it ain't that attriciously high at 24

Slargos

Quote from: Tamas on December 29, 2009, 02:42:59 AM

No. I assume we're doing normal so that's what I'm working from.

When should one worry about infamy?

Tamas

Quote from: Slargos on December 29, 2009, 02:54:48 AM
Quote from: Tamas on December 29, 2009, 02:42:59 AM

No. I assume we're doing normal so that's what I'm working from.

When should one worry about infamy?

When it turns orange, basically. But if you check its tooltip you see it reduces a lot of stuff, so keep an eye on your stability.

Slargos

I am beginning to see...

Curious, these changes are..

Slargos

So are we on for this Sunday or what?

Check your sums, if that is the case. Better to come prepared.

Tamas