The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

garbon

I just read about a man who has been charged under a new Alabama law that makes beastiality a class A misdemeanour. It said that if convicted he would have to register as a sex offender. It is in the public interest to keep tabs on dog violators? :yeahright:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

It's a convenient way to keep tabs on people that are different. If this had existed 50 years ago homosexuals sodomites would have been on the lists, too.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

Well as owner of a dog, i'd like to know if my neighbor is a known dog fucker.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

I think they were in early mid-20th century registeries - at least they would have heavily featured under the oral coplulation, lewd acts in public (thinking parks, toilets) and anal sex categories.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: katmai on August 06, 2015, 12:34:44 AM
Well as owner of a dog, i'd like to know if my neighbor is a known dog fucker.

:rolleyes:

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josquius

70 years since Hiroshima :pope:
██████
██████
██████

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

125 years ago today: first execution by electric chair, in Auburn State Prison, NY.
—Stephen Jay Gould

celedhring

Quote from: Zanza on August 05, 2015, 12:41:20 PM

Where the hell are they buying their beers? I could have twice that on Spain's minimum wage buying beer cans at the supermarket.

Liep

Are they subtracting living costs? Because if I calculate it without I end up with about 6000 beers for a low wage job (assuming you buy the piss they sell at the discount supermarkets).
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Duolingo placement test suggests I start at Basics 1 in German. :( 15 years since I pulled home that C, but it's still a slap in the face.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

Why do you want to learn German? Also, isn't that considered treason in Denmark?
—Stephen Jay Gould

Liep

Quote from: Syt on August 06, 2015, 08:29:16 AM
Why do you want to learn German? Also, isn't that considered treason in Denmark?

I don't really want to learn it, I just feel like brushing up on a couple of useful phrases as I've run into a few German tourists lately with little to no grasp on the English language.

And no it isn't any more, we've moved passed it and now just see it as an asset due to the strong German economy. Capitalism heals all wounds as Jack Donaghy said.