Russo-Ukrainian War 2014-23 and Invasion

Started by mongers, August 06, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Josquius on June 19, 2024, 02:41:20 AM"Falconbridge. Guy Falconbridge. Thats Falcon with a U."
"... Yeah... You've clearly just made that up"

Incidentally I wonder how one gets posted to Leningrad. I imagine there's quite the collection of bribes.

But comes with the risk of becoming an official hostage.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Or a Russian or Chinese one.

Edit: nevermind, Putin braught an Aurus: https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c899nwx8821o

Example:

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Crazy_Ivan80

Something about capitalists selling the rope with which they'll be hanged...

Duque de Bragança

Syt

Must kinda suck for Putin who went from being welcomed into what was briefly the G8 to dealing with Li'l Kim as an equal partner he's dependent on for his war effort.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Jacob

Quote from: Syt on June 20, 2024, 01:51:10 AMMust kinda suck for Putin who went from being welcomed into what was briefly the G8 to dealing with Li'l Kim as an equal partner he's dependent on for his war effort.

That's a pleasant thought.

Zanza

Quote from: Syt on June 20, 2024, 01:14:28 AM

Bild knows that the car was bought used in the Netherlands in 2018 and shipped via China, Japan, South Korea and Russia to North Korea. They reference American intelligence analysts. :lol:

Barrister

Quote from: Syt on June 20, 2024, 01:51:10 AMMust kinda suck for Putin who went from being welcomed into what was briefly the G8 to dealing with Li'l Kim as an equal partner he's dependent on for his war effort.

FAFO
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Legbiter

A nice look at a captured russian turtle tank. Would you ride one into battle on the eastern front?  :hmm:

https://x.com/PStyle0ne1/status/1804492108281024537
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Tamas

Wow, are we saying they have run out of BMPs or what?

Legbiter

Looks like it. Like he says it's a battle taxi for infantry with inbuilt EW drone defense. In theory.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.