And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL offseason thread

Started by katmai, February 15, 2013, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 11, 2013, 11:34:51 AM
Meh, he's snakebit in a Ravens uniform.
Didn't he break the 2000 touchdown drought?  And I remember him catching a big pass in Superbowl XXXV.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

The guy missed more games than he played in.

Neil

Well, that was a long time ago.  He's been pretty solid for a lot of teams since then.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

The Ravens signed Dallas Clark.

Ick.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 13, 2013, 01:10:27 AM
The Ravens signed Dallas Clark.

Ick.
With Pitta disabled and Dickson nicked up, something was needed there.  You saw the first game, so you saw that Shiancoe's hands aren't exactly trustworthy.

CountDeMoney

It's like signing Communism.

Neil

Really?  It's not like he's Kellen Winslow Jr. or something.  He caught a lot of passes, won a championship and whined when he got trucked in a videogame commercial.

CountDeMoney

OK, the Madden commercial was funny.  But still.

Ed Anger

And the 'Dallas Clark is awesome' response when he whined about looking like a punk.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

I know it's the preseason and all that, but should the Raiders offensive line be not blocking?  If I were a Raiders fan, I would maybe consider the sweet, cold release of death.

Grey Fox

The 2nd half is going better because New England is playing 3rd string guys but the first half was a disaster for the Tampa Bay defense.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Neil on August 16, 2013, 08:20:34 PM
I know it's the preseason and all that, but should the Raiders offensive line be not blocking?  If I were a Raiders fan, I would maybe consider the sweet, cold release of death.
They just lost their best player on the line to injury and have a lot of new pieces of mediocre quality to mesh into the line.  Next year.  That's all I can hope for.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on August 17, 2013, 01:54:55 PM
Quote from: Neil on August 16, 2013, 08:20:34 PM
They just lost their best player on the line to injury and have a lot of new pieces of mediocre quality to mesh into the line.  Next year.  That's all I can hope for.
Well, that's too bad.  Still, maybe they need to find someone else at left tackle.  I was watching him, and he would just get totally burnt.  And to make matters worse, he wouldn't even try and hold after getting beat.  Flynn will be lucky to make it past Week 4.

MadBurgerMaker

I like the Miami all white (aside from the stripes obviously) uniforms, but the logo isn't getting any better the more I see it.  Not growing on me at all. 

MadBurgerMaker

The Texans backup QBs are both looking/looked good tonight.  Nice battle there between Keenum and Yates.