News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL offseason thread

Started by katmai, February 15, 2013, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Didn't know it last season, but you can get DirectTV through PlayStation now.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 21, 2013, 07:08:45 PM
Didn't know it last season, but you can get DirectTV through PlayStation now.

I heard on the radio the $100 collector's edition Madden comes with it this year.  $100 for Sunday Ticket is a steal.  I'll have to check it out.

YEP:  http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/05/17/madden-nfl-25-anniversary-edition-offers-bonus-sunday-ticket-subscription.aspx

sbr

Quote from: derspiess on August 21, 2013, 07:10:32 PM
No Sunday Ticket, though.

If you buy the Madden Collector's Edition it is.

derspiess

Quote from: sbr on August 21, 2013, 07:11:07 PM
Quote from: derspiess on August 21, 2013, 07:10:32 PM
No Sunday Ticket, though.

If you buy the Madden Collector's Edition it is.

Was responding to Seedy, sorry.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Dirty bastards, making me buy a Madden game just for Sunday Ticket.   :mad:  IT IS CLUTTER

edit: yeah, ds, I just read that.  Those assholes.

sbr

I'll pay $100 for a game I would never play if it means I can see something other than a Seahawks game this year.  The Seachickens are unbearable when they are bad, I can't imagine the level of douchebaggery that will be going on here, 180 miles away, now that they might be very good again.

Especially if I can get my brother to kick in $50.

Grey Fox

I'd pay the 100$ for Madden, sadly the offer is US only.

I'll have to suffer the Pats once again.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

I'll pay for Sunday ticket rather than watch the Vikings, Lions or Seahawks.  Actually, the Seahawks might not be that bad this year, but they're no Ravens.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Seahawks are a punky, fun team to watch.  Even if Pete Carroll is Belichick without the hoodie, head wrap and anti-social sociopath personality.

sbr

Ah the catch:

Can I watch NFL Sunday Ticket on my PS3 by purchasing the Anniversary Edition?
No, this only provides access to NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

My daughter is always hooking her laptop up to the TV to watch shit, I assume I could do the same with this?  It would still be a pain, the best part fo Sunday Ticket is flipping between all the games non-stop.  That would be harder on a laptop.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 21, 2013, 07:21:56 PM
Seahawks are a punky, fun team to watch.  Even if Pete Carroll is Belichick without the hoodie, head wrap and anti-social sociopath personality.
I like their defence.  I don't like watching Pete Carroll ice his own kicker.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

I fucking hate the Seahawks with the white hot passion of a thousand burning suns.

You would too if the local TV affiliate decided you were a suburb of a shitty city 180 miles away. 

"We know you all really want to see that Steve Young v. Troy Aikman match-up but we are very excited to bring you your Rick Mirer led Seattle Seahawks!!"

:x

CountDeMoney

Suck it up, tough guy.  Try dealing with the Redskins piped into your brain every Sunday for decades.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 21, 2013, 07:33:01 PM
Suck it up, tough guy.  Try dealing with the Redskins piped into your brain every Sunday for decades.

I would take the Redskins over the Seahawks every time.  Twice on Sunday.

CountDeMoney