Previous topic - Next topic

szmik

Quote from: Habbaku on July 19, 2012, 07:41:46 PM
Quote from: szmik on July 18, 2012, 08:12:11 PM
England invents Map Projection  :glare:

Someone's greedy...

Someone's going to use Scurvy I predict.  :smoke:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Solmyr

Habbaku

No response from Szmik, so I suppose there's not one coming.

I'm ready.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on July 21, 2012, 03:06:39 PM
No response from Szmik, so I suppose there's not one coming.

I'm ready.

The Ottomans have already announced upthread, so go for it.

szmik

That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Habbaku

Spain offers an alliance, a card draw and a treasure to the HRE.

Spain offers an alliance to the French.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

szmik

England offers marriage between Elizabeth and Henry of Navarre

England offers marriage between Leicester and Anne of Hapsburg

garbon

France declines the Spanish offer of an alliance.

France offers marriage between Marguerite de Valoi and Henry of Navarre.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

HRE accepts card draw and treasure from Spain, declines alliance.

HRE accepts marriage of Leicester and Anna of Austria.

HRE offers marriage of Henry of Navarre to Elisabeth of Austria.

HRE offers 4 mercenaries to Protestants (not conditional on previous).

katmai

Protestants accept the marriage of Henry to Elizabeth and the HRE's generous offer of 4 mercs.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

Quote from: katmai on July 21, 2012, 09:09:25 PM
Protestants accept the marriage of Henry to Elizabeth and the HRE's generous offer of 4 mercs.

Now is generally when you tell us where those mercenaries are going.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Well if gonna be a rule whore! Amboise sir.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

Off to the Ottomans for declarations of war.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: katmai on July 21, 2012, 09:15:10 PM
Well if gonna be a rule whore! Amboise sir.

It's sad that no one would give peace a chance.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

No Dow.  I assume I did accept the prots card.