News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

More Virgin Queens

Started by Delirium, June 17, 2012, 04:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

I went ahead and rolled it. Dutch pirates get 1 hit, up for Habs to assign reward.

katmai

Quote from: Solmyr on July 30, 2012, 01:14:56 AM
I went ahead and rolled it. Dutch pirates get 1 hit, up for Habs to assign reward.
Thanks Sol.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

Should be back into action tomorrow at some point.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Sorry about the delay, folks.  Back home tomorrow, but have good internet access now.

I'll give Ulmont a -1 card marker and look at his hand.

Katmai gets a VP.

Could someone send the latest file to my gmail?  I'll be able to do a move tonight if I get it at a reasonable hour.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

I sent a file with the Spanish move, sans the treasure discard.

I counted 17 Protestant spaces after the Spanish conversion, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

szmik

English use Witchcraft to Draw a
Card from Spaniard hand
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

katmai

Quote from: Solmyr on August 06, 2012, 10:05:33 AM
I sent a file with the Spanish move, sans the treasure discard.

I counted 17 Protestant spaces after the Spanish conversion, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Sounds right, I'm running around getting ready for state fair so will try to respond asap.

garbon

Hey am I up? I think Habbs went now that I look at Sol's post again. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote#58: 4 / Jeanne of Navarre [RESPONSE]

Message from France:
4/4 - Patronize an artist

French patronize Clouet.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

HRE patronizes Palladio and draws a card.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Will post play tonight. At my fair booth cleaning and taking inventory for next few hours.

katmai

Quote#97: 5 / St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre for 5 CP

Message from Protestants:
1-2/5 Preaching Sermons Netherlands

Convert Ghent and Amsterdam

Message from Protestants:
3-4/5 Preaching Sermons in Netherlands

Reducing one 6 to 5 to wipe unrest we convert Utrecht and then if reading rules right the other 6 we convert Brussles.

5/5 Build Merc in Ghent

Solmyr

I believe on the second one you convert 3 spaces as you got 3 hits.