News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

More Virgin Queens

Started by Delirium, June 17, 2012, 04:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

I am going to be somewhat scarce this weekend, starting tomorrow, as I'll be at a gaming con most of the time. Will still make moves and send files at least once every 24 hours though.

szmik

Quote3 / God's Secret Agents

Message from England:
2/3 Hawkins with colony to NAtlantic
3/3 Drake to Guinea Coast

off to garbon
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

garbon

If I need to get one of the cards that enters on turn 3 on CB - do I turn them all over to search for the one that I need?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

They are, unsurprisingly, in the "enters on turn 3" tray. :P

garbon

That wasn't my question. :P

Quote#85: 2 / Murad III [MANDATORY]

Message from France:
2 CP on Suppressing Heresy in France.
Rouen, Caen and Chartres convert. Caen in unrest.

Oh and Murad III now rules the Ottoman Empire.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Solmyr

HRE build a merc and draws a card. Over to Katmai.

katmai

played
Quote5 / Sea Beggars
Dutch gain political control of any unoccupied port space in the Netherlands. Switch religious influence to Protestant if not already. Add one Dutch galleon and one Dutch regular to the space.
with target being dunkirk.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

ulmont

Ottomans try and fail miserably to assassinate Don John.  Spain up for 2 defensive actions.

garbon

Quote from: katmai on July 29, 2012, 04:27:09 PM
played
Quote5 / Sea Beggars
Dutch gain political control of any unoccupied port space in the Netherlands. Switch religious influence to Protestant if not already. Add one Dutch galleon and one Dutch regular to the space.
with target being dunkirk.

:huh:

Why didn't you target Brielle so you could get two galleons instead of just 1? Anyway, Spain still has ports connected to the North Sea, so you still have your piracy roll to take.

katmai

Pure unadulterated incompetence
Quote from: garbon on July 29, 2012, 04:53:30 PM

Why didn't you target Brielle so you could get two galleons instead of just 1?

garbon

It says it on the card. :lol:

katmai

Quote from: garbon on July 29, 2012, 05:04:00 PM

Oh i know, anyways I'm back out the door and won't be back till late tonight, off to go fishing.

garbon

Quote from: katmai on July 29, 2012, 05:07:57 PM

Oh i know, anyways I'm back out the door and won't be back till late tonight, off to go fishing.

So does that mean you're passing on the piracy roll? You still get that even though you picked Dunkirk. :unsure:

katmai

Quote from: garbon on July 29, 2012, 05:17:45 PM
Quote from: katmai on July 29, 2012, 05:07:57 PM

So does that mean you're passing on the piracy roll? You still get that even though you picked Dunkirk. :unsure:

No i just don't have ACTS login info on my phone :blush:
I would have picked Brielle if my dumbass wasn't just paying attention to the marker color and actually looked at the flag on it :P

Solmyr

Someone else can roll the piracy, it's just 3 rolls and Spain decides rewards for any hits.