News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Offseason Thread

Started by Vince, March 10, 2009, 12:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on July 28, 2009, 05:53:44 PM
Too bad - it would have been fun to have Favre wearing purple.

But I heard faint rumblings that the Vikings should now go after Vick.  No fucking way.  I'll take Sage or Tavaris over Vick any day.  It has nothing to do with dog-killing, but everything to do with being a shitty quarterback who'se been away from the game for 2 years.
Besides, Tavaris is Vick, except not quite as nifty a runner.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on July 28, 2009, 10:15:48 AM
Quote from: Vince on July 28, 2009, 10:10:26 AM
One of the few bright spots for NY in the Jets - Fins rivalry. 

I don't really recall that many great things happening for the Fins either since 1974.

True dat, yo.

sbr

Eagles Defensive Coordinator Jim Johnson has lost his battle with cancer.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

QuoteEagles chairman Jeffrey Lurie praised Johnson for his leadership skills and the person he was.

"For 10 years, Jim Johnson was an exceptional coach for the Philadelphia Eagles, but more importantly, he was an outstanding human being," Lurie said. "As an integral part of the Eagles family, Jim epitomized the traits of what a great coach should be—a teacher, a leader, and a winner ... It was easy to feel close to him."

katmai

Grey Fox,

League has been created, all folks interested please pm me or post in this thread again and i'll send info to join...

so let's see if Foxy can defend his title the lucky little quacker.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

In.  Just need to think of a name...
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

katmai

Okay sent emails to all the managers from last year who i have addresses for as well.

Sophie Scholl

The L.A. Stallions are ready.  Let's just hope none of the players have handguns. ;)
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Liep

I seem to always forget my Yahoo ID.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Vince

Grey Fox

Quote from: katmai on July 29, 2009, 02:26:00 AM
Grey Fox,

League has been created, all folks interested please pm me or post in this thread again and i'll send info to join...

so let's see if Foxy can defend his title the lucky little quacker.

:yeah:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

ulmont

Quote from: katmai on July 29, 2009, 02:26:00 AM

Sure, hook me up.

MadBurgerMaker

After <number> years of disappointment, The BurgerMakers! will surely emerge victorious in this coming season.

ehrie

I am: in. Same name as last year: Chewable Steriods

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.