And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Offseason Thread

Started by Vince, March 10, 2009, 12:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Vince on July 30, 2009, 07:36:34 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 30, 2009, 05:40:47 AM
With the Ravens signing Oher yesterday, the Ratbirds, Steelheads and Jets are the only teams that have signed their entire rookie draft classes.

As for the rest of you, your favorite team sucks.

I wouldn't consider that too big an accomplishment for NY considering their draft class was only three guys.
That, and one of them was a certain bust.  The media has tricked me into hating Sanchez, and so he will fail.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

I noticed on the interwebs that Troy Smith tossed a 99 yard TD pass in practice.

Fucker must have been having flashbacks back to Ohio State.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 30, 2009, 08:00:51 AM
I noticed on the interwebs that Troy Smith tossed a 99 yard TD pass in practice.

Hopefully the Ravens will have Troy practice hard so that they don't need to call a timeout everytime he steps onto the field.  It drove me crazy all last year.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: katmai on July 29, 2009, 07:07:08 PM
pm sent to seedy, timmay i sent email to address you had on record

The Puerto Rican Ninjas ride again! :pirate
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

This is nice, especially for Timmy,  Stattracker will be free this year.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 30, 2009, 10:48:12 AM
Huzzah! :w00t:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

Never, so far it's set at Autopick Draft
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on July 30, 2009, 09:41:33 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 30, 2009, 08:00:51 AM

Hopefully the Ravens will have Troy practice hard so that they don't need to call a timeout everytime he steps onto the field.  It drove me crazy all last year.

Now that everybody and their dead grandmother is going to be doing that stupid Wildcat shit, it shouldn't be as much of a problem.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 30, 2009, 05:40:47 AM
With the Ravens signing Oher yesterday, the Ratbirds, Steelheads and Jets are the only teams that have signed their entire rookie draft classes.

As for the rest of you, your favorite team sucks.

I hoping the Raiders waive DHB.  Bitch thinks he deserves a big pay day.  He spent almost all of the workout days sitting in the trainer's room nursing hamstring injuries.  Hey pal, all you have going for you is speed, if you can't run you're fucking useless.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on July 30, 2009, 04:52:00 PM
I hoping the Raiders waive DHB.  Bitch thinks he deserves a big pay day.  He spent almost all of the workout days sitting in the trainer's room nursing hamstring injuries.  Hey pal, all you have going for you is speed, if you can't run you're fucking useless.

Any idea how much they signed him for?  I haven't seen any numbers yet.

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 30, 2009, 10:48:12 AM
I wonder why?  Yahoo never does anything out of kindness.

Vince

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on July 30, 2009, 05:08:26 PM

AP reports 5 years/38 mill.  23.5 guaranteed. 

Neil

Quote from: Vince on July 30, 2009, 05:24:33 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on July 30, 2009, 05:08:26 PM

:lol:

23.5 million for a guy who probably won't make the team?  As much as I want the Raiders to shape up and bring justice to the Broncos and Chargers, they keep doing stupid shit like this.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Vince on July 30, 2009, 05:24:33 PM

:blink: