I am: in. Same name as last year: Chewable Steriods

Must have been that name in other league, LFFL you were Extra Special Teams
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

frunk

CountDeMoney

Any more room for me, bitches?

JacobL

QuotePosted by ESPN.com's Pat Yasinskas

Remember those Creamsicle uniforms the Bucs used to wear? They're coming back this year. For one game anyway.

The Bucs just announced they're holding a Friday press conference to reveal they're going to break out their throwback uniforms for the Nov. 8 game against Green Bay.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: JacobL on July 29, 2009, 05:46:45 PM

Remember those Creamsicle uniforms the Bucs used to wear? They're coming back this year. For one game anyway.

The Bucs just announced they're holding a Friday press conference to reveal they're going to break out their throwback uniforms for the Nov. 8 game against Green Bay.

Aw, hell.  Bay of Pigs, baby.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: katmai on July 29, 2009, 02:26:00 AM
Grey Fox,

League has been created, all folks interested please pm me or post in this thread again and i'll send info to join...

so let's see if Foxy can defend his title the lucky little quacker.
I'm in!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

ehrie

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 29, 2009, 06:00:14 PM
Quote from: katmai on July 29, 2009, 02:26:00 AM
Grey Fox,

League has been created, all folks interested please pm me or post in this thread again and i'll send info to join...

so let's see if Foxy can defend his title the lucky little quacker.
I'm in!

Tainted.

ehrie

Quote from: katmai on July 29, 2009, 01:08:26 PM
Quote from: ehrie on July 29, 2009, 08:59:04 AM
I am: in. Same name as last year: Chewable Steriods

Must have been that name in other league, LFFL you were Extra Special Teams

Ah yup you are right. My first go around in LFFL I was Chewable Steriods. Last year was EST. Going throwback this year.

katmai

pm sent to seedy, timmay i sent email to address you had on record

Neil

Quote from: JacobL on July 29, 2009, 05:46:45 PM

:lol:

Why would the Bucs want to remember the old days?  The oldtime Bucs are the only team that could give the 2000s Detroit Lions a run for their money in terms of being the worst team in history.  Especially given that the colours were ugly and their pirate was homoerotic.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on July 29, 2009, 07:07:08 PM

Awesome password.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 29, 2009, 07:41:48 PM
Quote from: katmai on July 29, 2009, 07:07:08 PM

Awesome password.

thanks,
love the team name.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

With the Ravens signing Oher yesterday, the Ratbirds, Steelheads and Jets are the only teams that have signed their entire rookie draft classes.

As for the rest of you, your favorite team sucks.

Vince

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 30, 2009, 05:40:47 AM
With the Ravens signing Oher yesterday, the Ratbirds, Steelheads and Jets are the only teams that have signed their entire rookie draft classes.

As for the rest of you, your favorite team sucks.

I wouldn't consider that too big an accomplishment for NY considering their draft class was only three guys.