What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 28, 2017, 12:00:06 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 28, 2017, 11:58:53 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on November 28, 2017, 11:57:30 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 28, 2017, 11:48:14 AM
I agree with BB, presidency can't be boring since none of you mentioned Clinton's terms & that was BORING.

The war in the Balkans, armed conflict in Somalia, the creation of NAFTA, Ireland Peace Accords, to name just a few memorable events...  too boring for you?

That's my point. The Clinton years are boring as fuck to remember & reminisce about & yet important things happened.

I am not sure what you mean by boring.

Some made up definition of the word. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

The opposite of excitation. What one should feel when thinking of Monica Lewinsky.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 28, 2017, 12:23:52 PM
The opposite of excitation. What one should feel when thinking of Monica Lewinsky.

Okay, it'll be alright if you stop now. :console:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on November 28, 2017, 10:14:16 AM
Quote from: derspiess on November 28, 2017, 10:05:00 AM
Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on November 28, 2017, 08:57:18 AM
Go, Bernie, go!

:punk:

Really? He might win you fucking idiot.

is Spicey the guy who still pretends that he didn't vote for Trump, or is he the honest guy?  I can't remember.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Valmy on November 28, 2017, 11:02:32 AM
Well she was obnoxious and disliked. Who is a centrist? Bill?

She was disliked by the wacky crowd and the morons.  People who knew her quite liked her personally.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 28, 2017, 12:23:52 PM
What one should feel when thinking of Monica Lewinsky.

Why are you thinking about Monica Lewinski?

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Berkut on November 28, 2017, 09:53:53 AM
Bernie would be the PERFECT excuse to let that 35% keep on rooting for their Pussy Grabber In Chief.
Those 35% will root for Trump regardless of who he runs against.  You're not aiming to convert them.  Or, apparently, the derspeisses of the world who claim they would vote Democrat with the right candidate, but no such candidate exists.  The way things are, just make bigger, bolder, more bullshit filled promises to the swing state voters and safely ignore everyone else.  That's how Presidencies are won.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

derspiess

Quote from: grumbler on November 28, 2017, 01:28:35 PM
Quote from: Valmy on November 28, 2017, 11:02:32 AM
Well she was obnoxious and disliked. Who is a centrist? Bill?

She was disliked by the wacky crowd and the morons.  People who knew her quite liked her personally.

Yes, of course they very much liked her personally.  They had to in order to stay in the Clintons' good grace.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on November 28, 2017, 03:50:26 PM
Yes, of course they very much liked her personally.  They had to in order to stay in the Clintons' good grace.

Fortunately here on Languish you can despise somebody and still stay in their good grace.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: grumbler on November 28, 2017, 01:23:19 PM
is Spicey the guy who still pretends that he didn't vote for Trump, or is he the honest guy?  I can't remember.

What do you think?  :shifty:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on November 28, 2017, 03:53:28 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 28, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

Fortunately here on Languish you can despise somebody and still stay in their good grace.

It's true.  I'm pretty forgiving.

Admiral Yi

Latest poll has Moore 5 points up, 2 weeks to go.

Jacob

My prediction: Moore makes it.

Fox, Trump, and the Russian trolls are all aligning behind Moore and the outrage wave peaked too early. It'll need another game changing revelation and media frenzy peaking maybe a week before voting and still going when it happens for him to lose.