What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

This is going to end in a civil war, isn't it?  :(

Berkut

Quote from: DGuller on November 28, 2017, 05:37:06 PM

It's kind of making me wish we had lost the first one.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Can we just give up some of the states? I mean I know we needed them back in the 19th century, but now?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on November 28, 2017, 03:50:26 PM
Quote from: grumbler on November 28, 2017, 01:28:35 PM
Quote from: Valmy on November 28, 2017, 11:02:32 AM
Well she was obnoxious and disliked. Who is a centrist? Bill?

She was disliked by the wacky crowd and the morons.  People who knew her quite liked her personally.

Yes, of course they very much liked her personally.  They had to in order to stay in the Clintons' good grace.

Yeah, she would have had them all killed otherwise.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Jacob on November 28, 2017, 05:22:36 PM
My prediction: Moore makes it.

Fox, Trump, and the Russian trolls are all aligning behind Moore and the outrage wave peaked too early. It'll need another game changing revelation and media frenzy peaking maybe a week before voting and still going when it happens for him to lose.

Yep.  If tolerating child molesters is what will make America great again, then tolerate child molesters we shall!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on November 28, 2017, 05:22:36 PM
My prediction: Moore makes it.

Fox, Trump, and the Russian trolls are all aligning behind Moore and the outrage wave peaked too early. It'll need another game changing revelation and media frenzy peaking maybe a week before voting and still going when it happens for him to lose.

Pretty bold prediction there Nostradamus :P

There was no chance in hell he was going to lose. A Republican could yell 'God hates America' in Arabic while burning the American flag and still get elected there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

grumbler

Never underestimate Roy Moore's ability to fuck up.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

11B4V

Keep your gun clean and your hatchet sharp. ;)
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on November 28, 2017, 08:40:45 PM

I dunno;  he's been removed from the bench twice.  And now he's going to become a US Senator? Guy's doing something right.

11B4V

I have full faith and confidence that Alabama will elect this guy.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on November 28, 2017, 09:05:45 PM
I have full faith and confidence that Alabama will elect this guy.

Ah, Alabama--where we mind our own business when it comes to child rape.

Quotehttps://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/ex-marine-launches-write-campaign-beat-roy-moore-alabama-n824531

Busby said he opposed Moore even before numerous women came forward to accuse the candidate of pursuing them as teenagers, but Busby added that he saw a political opening in the wake of the scandal. Moore has adamantly denied all wrongdoing.

"I don't know Roy Moore. I've never met him," Busby said. "But there's a sense of self-righteousness that comes out of that campaign that bothered me. And I don't think it represents the majority of Alabama voters."

As for the allegations, Busy said he didn't know whether to believe them or not. "I'm not interested in that. Couldn't care less. That's between them," he said. :lol:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 28, 2017, 09:03:43 PM
Quote from: grumbler on November 28, 2017, 08:40:45 PM

I dunno;  he's been removed from the bench twice.  And now he's going to become a US Senator? Guy's doing something right.

Some people have developed the specialty of failing upward, like an old boss of mine in the Army or Paul Ryan.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Berkut on November 28, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

It's kind of making me wish we had lost the first one.
Free the slaves, fuck the South.  We should have let them walk.  The world would be a better place with them being a third world feudal state shit hole, let alone the country.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?