News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Plenty of couples stay together despite some cheating having gone on. Anyway that is none of my business.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2016, 12:16:03 PM
Plenty of couples stay together despite some cheating having gone on. Anyway that is none of my business.

Personally, I think it'd be a game over for me. You wanna talk to me about it, see if I'm amenable to it, okay. You want to be a chicken shit and try to hide it from me? Boy, bye.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 15, 2016, 11:29:06 AM
I wonder who this Milo chap is?

Is it worth looking up?

Capetan Mihali looked him up recently and, I believe, regretted doing so.

Barrister

Yeah, but Bill has "strayed" quite a number of times over the years.

From the outside it's always appeared that they stayed married for reasons of politics and power, not love.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on June 15, 2016, 12:40:54 PM
From the outside it's always appeared that they stayed married for reasons of politics and power, not love.

How is one supposed to demonstrate that one is staying for love?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

I don't know. Bill is pretty lovable. Seedy always seemed very taken by him.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Jacob

Alternately, they love one another and have an understanding about non-monogamy; it's a thing that happens. Or perhaps they love each other in spite of the fidelity issues.

It's kind of hard to tell from our position, and it isn't really anybody's business except theirs.

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on June 15, 2016, 12:46:38 PM
Alternately, they love one another and have an understanding about non-monogamy; it's a thing that happens. Or perhaps they love each other in spite of the fidelity issues.

It's kind of hard to tell from our position, and it isn't really anybody's business except theirs.

No.  She's running to be leader of the free world.  Her temperament and character are very much at issue, and to the extent that her relationship with Bill tells us about her personality it is very much our business.

It would be one thing if they had a "non-monogamous" relationship, but they've never said so.  Instead Bill always lied about not having affairs, and Hillary helped him to cover them up, and to intimidate women into not coming forward.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on June 15, 2016, 12:51:04 PM

No.  She's running to be leader of the free world.  Her temperament and character are very much at issue, and to the extent that her relationship with Bill tells us about her personality it is very much our business.

It would be one thing if they had a "non-monogamous" relationship, but they've never said so.  Instead Bill always lied about not having affairs, and Hillary helped him to cover them up, and to intimidate women into not coming forward.

Well we already know her temperament and character. She has been a public figure for 25 years.

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2016, 12:56:23 PM
Quote from: Barrister on June 15, 2016, 12:51:04 PM

Well we already know her temperament and character. She has been a public figure for 25 years.

Indeed we do.  Nothing I'm talking about is new news.

But Jacob was the one saying "it isn't anybodies business".

Razgovory

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 15, 2016, 11:22:29 AM
We can't ban Marty - he is to languish what Trump is to the media.  He may be an exasperating, trolling, egomaniac.  But we need the ratings.

Well not permanently.  We need him to be here when Trump loses.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Check out this massacre in 1927.
Because we never had these before the AR15.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 01:04:58 PM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 15, 2016, 11:22:29 AM
We can't ban Marty - he is to languish what Trump is to the media.  He may be an exasperating, trolling, egomaniac.  But we need the ratings.

Well not permanently.  We need him to be here when Trump loses.

Trump is going to wipe the floor with the Clinton Crime Family.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on June 15, 2016, 01:12:54 PM
Check out this massacre in 1927.
Because we never had these before the AR15.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

Ban Winchester Model 54s!

I think you have the wrong thread.