And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 15, 2016, 10:17:28 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2016, 10:02:24 AM
It's actually quite funny that a single guy living with cats is accusing a married guy with kids of "hating and fearing women".  :lol:

You think that's funny, you should see my Stalin impression:  I make gay Polocks disappear.

Did anyone not see that coming?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Seedy having a nicotine fit?  Yeah, you can probably count on that several times a day.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 10:33:55 AM
Seedy having a nicotine fit?  Yeah, you can probably count on that several times a day.

That is kind and sensitive person talk mister.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 15, 2016, 10:34:49 AM
Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 10:33:55 AM

That is kind and sensitive person talk mister.

:lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Apparently Milo has been banned from Twitter.  Interesting timing with the Marti banning :hmm:

The Minsky Moment

We can't ban Marty - he is to languish what Trump is to the media.  He may be an exasperating, trolling, egomaniac.  But we need the ratings.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 11:00:38 AM
Apparently Milo has been banned from Twitter.  Interesting timing with the Marti banning :hmm:

Wow. Considering what I regularly see on Twitter it boggles the mind what one must do to be banned from it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Richard Hakluyt

I wonder who this Milo chap is?

Is it worth looking up?

garbon

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 15, 2016, 11:22:29 AM
We can't ban Marty - he is to languish what Trump is to the media.  He may be an exasperating, trolling, egomaniac.  But we need the ratings.

No, I think we'd be better of disbanding if that's our lifeline.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2016, 11:25:42 AM
Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 11:00:38 AM

Wow. Considering what I regularly see on Twitter it boggles the mind what one must do to be banned from it.

That crazy female rapper was banned. Basically, I think it was because she kept sending a ton of hateful tweets to one person.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on June 15, 2016, 10:14:40 AM
Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 10:13:53 AM
It's actually quite funny that a single guy living with cats is accusing a married guy with kids of "hating and fearing women".  :lol:

Just because of one woman I don't particularly like.  As if Hillary stood for all women.  Ugh, the thought of that just makes me sick.

Well clearly. You've demonstrated you like your women submissive and Hillary is anything but.

Yes, I especially like how she divorced her cheating husband and didn't accept being a kind and sensitive person.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Savonarola

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 15, 2016, 11:29:06 AM

Is it worth looking up?

I couldn't make it through the Wikipedia page about him without taking a dislike to the man; but Martinus seems to have found him inspirational.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

katmai

Quote from: Savonarola on June 15, 2016, 11:49:03 AM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 15, 2016, 11:29:06 AM

Is it worth looking up?

I couldn't make it through the Wikipedia page about him without taking a dislike to the man; but Martinus seems to have found him inspirational.
which in itself should make you pause.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on June 15, 2016, 11:48:25 AM
Quote from: garbon on June 15, 2016, 10:14:40 AM
Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 10:13:53 AM

Just because of one woman I don't particularly like.  As if Hillary stood for all women.  Ugh, the thought of that just makes me sick.

Well clearly. You've demonstrated you like your women submissive and Hillary is anything but.

Yes, I especially like how she divorced her cheating husband and didn't accept being a kind and sensitive person.

Well if it is hard to get ahead in America as a woman, even more so for a divorced woman.

Besides, I've heard of this concept called...love? :hmm: