And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: garbon on June 15, 2016, 12:17:39 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2016, 12:16:03 PM
Plenty of couples stay together despite some cheating having gone on. Anyway that is none of my business.

Personally, I think it'd be a game over for me. You wanna talk to me about it, see if I'm amenable to it, okay. You want to be a chicken shit and try to hide it from me? Boy, bye.
infidelity among gays?  Say it ain't so! ;)
I thought it was part of the lifestyle.
Quote from: Barrister on June 15, 2016, 12:40:54 PM
Plenty of couples stay together despite some cheating having gone on. Anyway that is none of my business.

Yeah, but Bill has "strayed" quite a number of times over the years.

From the outside it's always appeared that they stayed married for reasons of politics and power, not love.
Plenty of people do that.  You think Melania Trump would still love her husband if he was poor?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on June 15, 2016, 03:01:47 PM

Personally, I think it'd be a game over for me. You wanna talk to me about it, see if I'm amenable to it, okay. You want to be a chicken shit and try to hide it from me? Boy, bye.

Like straight people, gay people can have all sorts of relationship styles. :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Lol Languish doesn't want people to know about Milo.  He must be dangerous or something.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on June 15, 2016, 12:14:27 PM
Quote from: The Brain on June 15, 2016, 11:48:25 AM
Quote from: garbon on June 15, 2016, 10:14:40 AM
Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 10:13:53 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2016, 10:02:24 AM
It's actually quite funny that a single guy living with cats is accusing a married guy with kids of "hating and fearing women".  :lol:

Just because of one woman I don't particularly like.  As if Hillary stood for all women.  Ugh, the thought of that just makes me sick.

Well clearly. You've demonstrated you like your women submissive and Hillary is anything but.

Yes, I especially like how she divorced her cheating husband and didn't accept being a kind and sensitive person.

Well if it is hard to get ahead in America as a woman, even more so for a divorced woman.

Besides, I've heard of this concept called...love? :hmm:

Which love? The love of a woman for a fine cigar?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 03:12:30 PM
Lol Languish doesn't want people to know about Milo.  He must be dangerous or something.

More like as insightful and entertaining as Marti.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: garbon on June 15, 2016, 01:50:33 PM
Quote from: viper37 on June 15, 2016, 01:45:50 PM
Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 10:21:40 AM
Weak.  Where's her condemnation of how their laws treat gays in their own countries?
Where's Bush condemnation of the same?  Bush Sr? Reagan?  Any Republican presidential candidate to the last three presidential races including this year?

In January, Trump said he would want to help Saudi Arabia in conflicts against Iran...as long as they are willing to pay. :D

He also said he thinks the Saudis should get nukes to defend themselves, and then said they shouldn't get nukes.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

viper37

Quote from: garbon on June 15, 2016, 03:03:09 PM

Like straight people, gay people can have all sorts of relationship styles. :huh:
lighten up, please :)

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Sheilbh

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 15, 2016, 03:41:33 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 15, 2016, 01:50:33 PM
Quote from: viper37 on June 15, 2016, 01:45:50 PM
Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 10:21:40 AM
Weak.  Where's her condemnation of how their laws treat gays in their own countries?
Where's Bush condemnation of the same?  Bush Sr? Reagan?  Any Republican presidential candidate to the last three presidential races including this year?

In January, Trump said he would want to help Saudi Arabia in conflicts against Iran...as long as they are willing to pay. :D

He also said he thinks the Saudis should get nukes to defend themselves, and then said they shouldn't get nukes.
In fairness he thinks every country should get their own nukes and stop free-loading. I never thought it'd be Americans who buried their entire, admirable post-war system :blink:
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on June 15, 2016, 04:04:20 PM

Sure when you make a fun joke.

Razgovory

Noticed something.  After the San Bernadino shootings a lot of my Facebook friends (in particular the conservative friends) put up an American flag overlay.  None have done this for the Orlando murders.

On related note, the Cole County refused to lower the flags as a sign of respect, until a resident (who to be honest is nuts) attended the committed meeting and demanded it.  They still staid no, so he walked out and lower the flag himself and sat in front of it all day so nobody would raise back up.  Eventually they gave in and have lower the flag at half-staff.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 03:12:30 PM

Being a gamer I knew about him well before he became Marty's crush.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 15, 2016, 04:07:48 PM
In fairness he thinks every country should get their own nukes and stop free-loading. I never thought it'd be Americans who buried their entire, admirable post-war system :blink:

You didn't? Oh I was pretty sure it would be us who would fuck it up.

But we have not elected Trump yet.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Derspeiss is now an avid follower of Milo, presumably because "he makes the right people angry", which could be said of Kim Jung Un or the guy who just killed all those people in Orlando.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

viper37

Quote from: garbon on June 15, 2016, 04:26:53 PM
Quote from: viper37 on June 15, 2016, 04:04:20 PM

Sure when you make a fun joke.
you're as touchy on this subject as I am on language issues. :)

garbon