News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on June 15, 2016, 01:14:19 PM
Trump is going to wipe the floor with the Clinton Crime Family.

Siege -- you're my Languish brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on June 15, 2016, 01:14:19 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 01:04:58 PM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 15, 2016, 11:22:29 AM
We can't ban Marty - he is to languish what Trump is to the media.  He may be an exasperating, trolling, egomaniac.  But we need the ratings.

Well not permanently.  We need him to be here when Trump loses.

Trump is going to wipe the floor with the Clinton Crime Family.

Why should we believe anything you say?  You are a liar.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

viper37

Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 10:21:40 AM
Weak.  Where's her condemnation of how their laws treat gays in their own countries?
Where's Bush condemnation of the same?  Bush Sr? Reagan?  Any Republican presidential candidate to the last three presidential races including this year?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on June 15, 2016, 01:45:50 PM
Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 10:21:40 AM
Weak.  Where's her condemnation of how their laws treat gays in their own countries?
Where's Bush condemnation of the same?  Bush Sr? Reagan?  Any Republican presidential candidate to the last three presidential races including this year?

In January, Trump said he would want to help Saudi Arabia in conflicts against Iran...as long as they are willing to pay. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Frankly I am not interested in making other countries have internal policies we like. I will leave the international social engineering to Spicey.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Jacob

Quote from: Barrister on June 15, 2016, 12:51:04 PM
No.  She's running to be leader of the free world.  Her temperament and character are very much at issue, and to the extent that her relationship with Bill tells us about her personality it is very much our business.

I don't recall you giving much attention to Harper's marriage troubles during his tenure.

QuoteIt would be one thing if they had a "non-monogamous" relationship, but they've never said so.  Instead Bill always lied about not having affairs, and Hillary helped him to cover them up, and to intimidate women into not coming forward.

:rolleyes:

Berkut

The entire focus on how Hillary reacts to Bill's marital fidelity is just grossly misogynist.

There is no two ways about it. Nobody holds men to any kind of standard like that.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

I don't know. Marty called us cucks all the time and my wife has never even been unfaithful  :P

Barrister

Quote from: Jacob on June 15, 2016, 01:54:25 PM
No.  She's running to be leader of the free world.  Her temperament and character are very much at issue, and to the extent that her relationship with Bill tells us about her personality it is very much our business.

I don't recall you giving much attention to Harper's marriage troubles during his tenure.

QuoteIt would be one thing if they had a "non-monogamous" relationship, but they've never said so.  Instead Bill always lied about not having affairs, and Hillary helped him to cover them up, and to intimidate women into not coming forward.

Don't roll your eyes at me.  Those are the allegations of Juanita Broaddrick.

And I'd never heard of any trouble with Harper's marriage.  Googling now, there was a story published in 2011 that Laureen Harper had moved out of 24 Sussex that was promptly pulled by the G&M, and nothing published ever since.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Berkut

I don't think mine has...of course, that is what cucks always think, I am sure.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

LaCroix

Quote from: Barrister on June 15, 2016, 02:06:08 PMDon't roll your eyes at me.  Those are the allegations of Juanita Broaddrick.

is that the primary source for the "hillary covered it up" allegations? checked out her allegations. while bill raping her seems plausible, if we assume the whole thing was true, then the comment from hillary at that fundraiser could very easily have been an innocent gesture that broaddrick, still traumatized, misinterpreted.

CountDeMoney

It would be one thing if they had a "non-monogamous" relationship, but they've never said so.  Instead Bill always lied about not having affairs, and Hillary helped him to cover them up, and to intimidate women into not coming forward.

How positively conspiratorial.  I had no idea Hillary was actually Bill's raternity brother.

dps

Quote from: Berkut on June 15, 2016, 10:27:21 AM

She is the fucking Secretary of State.

Uhm, your information is a bit out of date there.

Razgovory

Quote from: Barrister on June 15, 2016, 02:06:08 PM
Quote from: Jacob on June 15, 2016, 01:54:25 PM

Don't roll your eyes at me.  Those are the allegations of Juanita Broaddrick.

And I'd never heard of any trouble with Harper's marriage.  Googling now, there was a story published in 2011 that Laureen Harper had moved out of 24 Sussex that was promptly pulled by the G&M, and nothing published ever since.

Is she the one that said Clinton killed her cat?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sheilbh

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 15, 2016, 11:29:06 AM
I wonder who this Milo chap is?

Is it worth looking up?
Not really. He was one of the cropper Telegraph blogs guys back from when that was good. Leveraged gamergate into building a following as an outrageous gay conservative. Katie Hopkins with highlights, basically.
Let's bomb Russia!