News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2016, 10:02:24 AM
It's actually quite funny that a single guy living with cats is accusing a married guy with kids of "hating and fearing women".  :lol:

Just because of one woman I don't particularly like.  As if Hillary stood for all women.  Ugh, the thought of that just makes me sick.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 10:13:53 AM
It's actually quite funny that a single guy living with cats is accusing a married guy with kids of "hating and fearing women".  :lol:

Just because of one woman I don't particularly like.  As if Hillary stood for all women.  Ugh, the thought of that just makes me sick.

Well clearly. You've demonstrated you like your women submissive and Hillary is anything but.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Minsky Moment

Neither France nor the US has much moral authority to stand on in terms of accusing the other of problems with race and ethnicity.  This kind of nationalist trash talking has its amusements but it's pointless and just plays into the hands of the bad guys.  European countries have their problems, we (Americans) have ours, they both need to be fixed
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 10:11:19 AM
I don't think you get it.  Muslims in this country aren't the problem.  They do fine for the most part.  There is a simply a large number of people who don't like them.  That's not a Muslim problem, that's an everyone else problem.  France does have Muslim problem, they live in ghettos, are badly underemployed and are becoming radical.

I spent many months of my life in France and there were Muslims (and Africans and Asians and so forth) all over the place doing very well and getting along well with the locals. But they decided to take on French culture. Which you have to do in France. They are very much about their culture, which is the source of their nationalism and obnoxiousness. Which is the same reason the Roma have issues. I have only told you this a billion times. You don't give a fuck. It is really important to you to embrace this simplification and caricature of the situation.

QuoteSo, since you are taking Zoupa's side on this are agreeing with his assessment that the US is just a bunch of segregated communities that all hate one another?

He doesn't really believe that, he is talking shit like he does. But that version of the US is just as ridiculous and ignorant as yours on France.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2016, 10:15:37 AM
But that version of the US is just as ridiculous and ignorant as yours on France.

Right.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on June 15, 2016, 10:14:40 AM
Well clearly. You've demonstrated you like your women submissive

:lol:

Quoteand Hillary is anything but.

She's awfully submissive to her Middle Eastern donors :contract:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

You think that's funny, you should see my Stalin impression:  I make gay Polocks disappear.

Razgovory

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 10:10:06 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 10:04:09 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 10:01:47 AM

Nice try. ;) They were not Arabs. Your ignorance of the case is absolutely appalling! Stop making such racist assumptions motivated by your self-loathing, typically European-American left(ish). Somewhat lefty, we all remember your opinion on Ferguson.

You would not see evidence of France integrating even if an integrated person was speaking to you.

Then who were the perpetrators?  Who were these "non-French"?  I was in Ferguson, I have family in that area.  What of it?

You are the one claiming to know they were Arabs. I thought you knew better than somebody living in Paris.  :P You might want to reading up on the Roma lynching case.

You told me they were non-French. I looked for that case but I could not find any perpetrators put on trial. Apparently nobody was put on trial. Still the point remains, you chose distinguish them from French (possibly without even knowing who did it, unless you have information the cops didn't).
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 10:17:12 AM

QuoteHILLARY CLINTON: The third area that demands attention is preventing radicalization and countering efforts by ISIS and other international terrorist groups to recruit in the U.S. and Europe.

For starters, it is long past time for the Saudis, Qatari and Kuwaitis and others to stop their citizens from funding extremist organizations. And they should stop supporting radical schools and mosques around the world that have set too many young people on a path towards extremism.

:hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 15, 2016, 10:17:28 AM

You think that's funny, you should see my Stalin impression:  I make gay Polocks disappear.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on June 15, 2016, 10:19:59 AM

QuoteHILLARY CLINTON: The third area that demands attention is preventing radicalization and countering efforts by ISIS and other international terrorist groups to recruit in the U.S. and Europe.

For starters, it is long past time for the Saudis, Qatari and Kuwaitis and others to stop their citizens from funding extremist organizations. And they should stop supporting radical schools and mosques around the world that have set too many young people on a path towards extremism.

Weak.  Where's her condemnation of how their laws treat gays in their own countries?

11B4V

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 15, 2016, 10:15:33 AM
Neither France nor the US has much moral authority to stand on in terms of accusing the other of problems with race and ethnicity.  This kind of nationalist trash talking has its amusements but it's pointless and just plays into the hands of the bad guys.  European countries have their problems, we (Americans) have ours, they both need to be fixed

Lighten up. Its langujsh
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 10:19:40 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 10:10:06 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 10:04:09 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 10:01:47 AM

Nice try. ;) They were not Arabs. Your ignorance of the case is absolutely appalling! Stop making such racist assumptions motivated by your self-loathing, typically European-American left(ish). Somewhat lefty, we all remember your opinion on Ferguson.

You would not see evidence of France integrating even if an integrated person was speaking to you.

Then who were the perpetrators?  Who were these "non-French"?  I was in Ferguson, I have family in that area.  What of it?

You are the one claiming to know they were Arabs. I thought you knew better than somebody living in Paris.  :P You might want to reading up on the Roma lynching case.

You told me they were non-French. I looked for that case but I could not find any perpetrators put on trial. Apparently nobody was put on trial. Still the point remains, you chose distinguish them from French (possibly without even knowing who did it, unless you have information the cops didn't).

The Roma did not mention French people. Call him a racist if you want.

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 10:21:40 AM
Quote from: garbon on June 15, 2016, 10:19:59 AM

Weak.  Where's her condemnation of how their laws treat gays in their own countries?

What is weak is your refusal to acknowledge anything positive about Clinton's stance on this subject, no matter what evidence is given. No matter what, there will always be something else for you to demand she perform in order to fulfill your idea of Islam hate theater.

She is the fucking Secretary of State. Her job is to actually manage our foreign relations, not make the sub-90 IQ crowd feel good about hating Muslims.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2016, 10:15:37 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 10:11:19 AM
I don't think you get it.  Muslims in this country aren't the problem.  They do fine for the most part.  There is a simply a large number of people who don't like them.  That's not a Muslim problem, that's an everyone else problem.  France does have Muslim problem, they live in ghettos, are badly underemployed and are becoming radical.

I spent many months of my life in France and there were Muslims (and Africans and Asians and so forth) all over the place doing very well and getting along well with the locals. But they decided to take on French culture. Which you have to do in France. They are very much about their culture, which is the source of their nationalism and obnoxiousness. Which is the same reason the Roma have issues. I have only told you this a billion times. You don't give a fuck. It is really important to you to embrace this simplification and caricature of the situation.

QuoteSo, since you are taking Zoupa's side on this are agreeing with his assessment that the US is just a bunch of segregated communities that all hate one another?

He doesn't really believe that, he is talking shit like he does. But that version of the US is just as ridiculous and ignorant as yours on France.

What you don't understand is that the French demands on immigrants are by American standards unreasonable, and make it much harder for integrate thus their problem.  Being obnoxious is not a good defense.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017