And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: viper37 on June 15, 2016, 09:35:21 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 07:56:59 AM
You forgot Roma.  What happened to those Roma in France half a decade ago?

I know what happenned under communist regimes:
In Czechoslovakia, they were labeled a "socially degraded stratum," and Romani women were sterilized as part of a state policy to reduce their population. This policy was implemented with large financial incentives, threats of denying future welfare payments, with misinformation, or after administering drugs.[148][149]

An official inquiry from the Czech Republic, resulting in a report (December 2005), concluded that the Communist authorities had practiced an assimilation policy towards Romanis, which "included efforts by social services to control the birth rate in the Romani community."

I did not know France had a similar policy, so please enlighten me?  Because the only thing I see is France expelling illegal immigrants back to their original country, which is apparently the good thing to do, according to this forum. Even then, they were given 300euros each + 100 euros per child.  That's a lot more than what your future president has proposed doing toward working Mexicans.

If there were Mexican living illegally in the US, in unofficial urban camps, not working and causing social uprest, even the Democrats would support their expulsion from the country.  With a lot less tact than the French authority.

And I still want to know about these other problems France has.

I'm not interested in communist regimes, I merely observed what the Sarkozy did six years ago.  Actions which decryed by both the European commissions and the EU Parliament.  French behavior was disgraceful.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 09:46:34 AM
I'm not interested in communist regimes, I merely observed what the Sarkozy did six years ago.  Actions which decryed by both the European commissions and the EU Parliament.  French behavior was disgraceful.

Again not much came of it. What is your bizarre conspiracy here? You hate France so therefore that is why we had a guy shoot up an Orlando gay club?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2016, 09:52:33 AM

Again not much came of it. What is your bizarre conspiracy here? You hate France so therefore that is why we had a guy shoot up an Orlando gay club?

I thought all of this was stemming from a discus...series of posts about how France has issues with ethnic/religious minorities.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 09:44:21 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 09:30:33 AM
I seem to remember a mass deportation.  Anyway, I take it that fellow in the cart was murdered in France?  Not exactly a good example of the tolerance that country.

:secret:

Murdered in a banlieue by non-French people.

:lol:   I was so hopping you would say that!  They ain't real French, they are Arabs!  Thank you for making the case that France isn't integrating for me.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2016, 09:52:33 AM

They weren't deported?  You aren't following this very well.  Seedy pointed out that the US doesn't have a Muslim problem but Europe does which I agreed with.  Zoupa, became quite angry with this, saying there is no racism in France and other bizarre things. 

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on June 15, 2016, 09:55:05 AM

I thought all of this was stemming from a discus...series of posts about how France has issues with ethnic/religious minorities.

Which has jack all to do with anything. And in any case they have problems with some minorities and no problems with others.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Martinus

Quote from: viper37 on June 15, 2016, 09:36:28 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2016, 09:27:08 AM
Charlie Ebdo's commentary:

"So, you just happened to know that but never checked?"
"And you had to claim the attack without checking first?"

Oh that's better - my French is not that good it seems. :P

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 09:56:26 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 09:44:21 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 09:30:33 AM
I seem to remember a mass deportation.  Anyway, I take it that fellow in the cart was murdered in France?  Not exactly a good example of the tolerance that country.

:secret:

Murdered in a banlieue by non-French people.

:lol:   I was so hopping you would say that!  They ain't real French, they are Arabs!  Thank you for making the case that France isn't integrating for me.

Nice try. ;) They were not Arabs. Your ignorance of the case is absolutely appalling! Stop making such racist assumptions motivated by your self-loathing, typically European-American left(ish). Somewhat lefty, we all remember your opinion on Ferguson.

You would not see evidence of France integrating even if an integrated person was speaking to you.

Martinus

Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 09:44:21 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 15, 2016, 09:14:26 AM
It would at least explain your fear

I do not fear women.  Women have been very important in my life.

Quoteand hatred of women.

LOVE THEM

QuoteAlas, you're only an asshole.

That I can live with.

It's actually quite funny that a single guy living with cats is accusing a married guy with kids of "hating and fearing women".  :lol:

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 09:59:59 AM
They weren't deported?  You aren't following this very well.  Seedy pointed out that the US doesn't have a Muslim problem but Europe does which I agreed with.  Zoupa, became quite angry with this, saying there is no racism in France and other bizarre things. 

First of all we have our dominant political party, which controls both the house and the senate, rallying around politicians making anti-Islam policy demands. Which is very weird if we have no Muslim problem. Then Seedy takes our draconian quota system and the fact we refuse to take any refugees and instead only take educated middle class professionals as some kind of badge of superiority for integration.

Zoupa was pissed you guys were shitting all over them like our shit doesn't stink. And in any case I have explained why France has issues with some minorities and not others. You don't give a shit. You just want to talk trash.

Razgovory

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 10:01:47 AM

Nice try. ;) They were not Arabs. Your ignorance of the case is absolutely appalling! Stop making such racist assumptions motivated by your self-loathing, typically European-American left(ish). Somewhat lefty, we all remember your opinion on Ferguson.

You would not see evidence of France integrating even if an integrated person was speaking to you.

Then who were the perpetrators?  Who were these "non-French"?  I was in Ferguson, I have family in that area.  What of it?

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2016, 07:39:19 AM
Here's an interesting take on why the President using the term "radical Islam" matters:

Premise is totally wrong though.  USSR didn't collapse because RR called it an "evil empire"; it collapsed because the economy became dependent on oil, the oil price tanked, and because Gorbachev was willing to dispense with Party control.  In a different set of factual circumstances, different results.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 10:04:09 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 15, 2016, 10:01:47 AM

Then who were the perpetrators?  Who were these "non-French"?  I was in Ferguson, I have family in that area.  What of it?

You are the one claiming to know they were Arabs. I thought you knew better than somebody living in Paris.  :P You might want to reading up on the Roma lynching case.

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2016, 10:03:56 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 09:59:59 AM

First of all we have our dominant political party, which controls both the house and the senate, rallying around politicians making anti-Islam policy demands. Which is very weird if we have no Muslim problem. Then Seedy takes our draconian quota system and the fact we refuse to take any refugees and instead only take educated middle class professionals as some kind of badge of superiority.

Zoupa was pissed you guys were shitting all over them like our shit doesn't stink.

I don't think you get it.  Muslims in this country aren't the problem.  They do fine for the most part.  There is a simply a large number of people who don't like them.  That's not a Muslim problem, that's an everyone else problem.  France does have Muslim problem, they live in ghettos, are badly underemployed and are becoming radical.

So, since you are taking Zoupa's side on this are agreeing with his assessment that the US is just a bunch of segregated communities that all hate one another?

Valmy

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 15, 2016, 10:09:38 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2016, 07:39:19 AM
Here's an interesting take on why the President using the term "radical Islam" matters:

Premise is totally wrong though.  USSR didn't collapse because RR called it an "evil empire"; it collapsed because the economy became dependent on oil, the oil price tanked, and because Gorbachev was willing to dispense with Party control.  In a different set of factual circumstances, different results.

Marty was there in the Eastern Bloc. He remembers how strong and rich and popular the USSR was. How excellently administrated and efficient it was. Communism works and it was about to win. Thank God Reagan said a mean thing about it and it all collapsed.