Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2016, 07:31:04 AM
Quote from: celedhring on June 15, 2016, 07:16:01 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2016, 07:09:46 AM
I think it is also shorter than 10 years if you own real estate - I know because D. and I were checking this as an option in case Putin invades. :P

IIRC that just gives you a residence permit, and you're a EU citizen already. It's aimed at rich Chinese/Russians/Arabs and the odd yank.

Hmm, I seem to remember that it was 3 years for holding real property if you already had residence permit. But could be wrong.

It could have been for marriage of two non-nationals. I am confused now.  :wacko:

You know, you made me check the legislation currently in place and there's nothing in it like what you're talking about. Since obtaining a residence permit (which you wouldn't need) is the first step in the path to citizenship, maybe the place where you checked it conflated both things.

OTOH, in this fantasy scenario maybe Poland would be yanked out of the EU following a Russian invasion.

Razgovory

Quote from: viper37 on June 15, 2016, 12:09:50 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 14, 2016, 08:41:39 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 14, 2016, 08:27:02 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on June 14, 2016, 08:13:44 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on June 14, 2016, 08:00:26 PM
No, I think I'll talk down to you whities all day everyday when it comes to racism. Make America Great Again!

Pitiful, but what you can expect from a country where one of the major parties was founded by a racist war criminal.  But maybe we should go soft on you, you haven't an ethnic cleansing in like six years.

So...how is Ferguson doing these days Missouri? All those blacks all nice and integrated by your magical integration powers? Since it seems it is our enlightenment that has made our Muslims so very happy. Not at all that we limit their immigration to educated middle class professionals. Hey how many of those Syrian immigrants did we let in to enjoy our enlightened toleration?

Ferguson is quite now.  The problem there was not integration it was policing.  The local elected a new government are in the process of reforming the police department.  Thank you for asking.

I know you are soft on France, but France does have Muslim problem, just like it has a black problem, a Chinese problem, a Roma problem and a Jewish problem.
France has a Black problem?  A Chinese Problem too?  And a Jewish problem?  Wow.  You're a real expert in foreign politics :)

You forgot Roma.  What happened to those Roma in France half a decade ago?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 15, 2016, 07:01:01 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2016, 03:02:51 AM
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what we fight with:

He told Van Susteren, "As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don't believe women should be the president of a nation."

derspiess and most of the Republican Party?

So I'm a Muslim now?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 07:56:59 AM

Nothing much. Statistics indicate their numbers have not even been dented. But we know how that generally goes with our attempts to expel unwanted immigrants.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: derspiess on June 15, 2016, 08:29:15 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 15, 2016, 07:01:01 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2016, 03:02:51 AM
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what we fight with:

He told Van Susteren, "As a Muslim I object to Hillary Clinton. I don't believe women should be the president of a nation."

derspiess and most of the Republican Party?

So I'm a Muslim now?

The vicissitudes of the left are amazing, aren't they?

Valmy

So I'm a Muslim now?

You should be glad. Now you can call anybody who insults you an Islamophobe :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

So I'm a Muslim now?

It would at least explain your fear and hatred of women.
Alas, you're only an asshole.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2016, 08:54:25 AM

Nothing much. Statistics indicate their numbers have not even been dented. But we know how that generally goes with our attempts to expel unwanted immigrants.

Quote from: Valmy on June 15, 2016, 08:54:25 AM

Depends if they meet representatives of the ™Religion of Peace™ or not.

http://i.imgur.com/Hp3m2nc.jpg NSFW!

Martinus

Charlie Ebdo's commentary:

"Orlando. The killer was gay."

"So, you just happened to know that but never checked?"

Razgovory

I seem to remember a mass deportation.  Anyway, I take it that fellow in the cart was murdered in France?  Not exactly a good example of the tolerance that country.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

viper37

I know what happenned under communist regimes:
In Czechoslovakia, they were labeled a "socially degraded stratum," and Romani women were sterilized as part of a state policy to reduce their population. This policy was implemented with large financial incentives, threats of denying future welfare payments, with misinformation, or after administering drugs.[148][149]

An official inquiry from the Czech Republic, resulting in a report (December 2005), concluded that the Communist authorities had practiced an assimilation policy towards Romanis, which "included efforts by social services to control the birth rate in the Romani community."

I did not know France had a similar policy, so please enlighten me?  Because the only thing I see is France expelling illegal immigrants back to their original country, which is apparently the good thing to do, according to this forum. Even then, they were given 300euros each + 100 euros per child.  That's a lot more than what your future president has proposed doing toward working Mexicans.

If there were Mexican living illegally in the US, in unofficial urban camps, not working and causing social uprest, even the Democrats would support their expulsion from the country.  With a lot less tact than the French authority.

And I still want to know about these other problems France has.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Martinus on June 15, 2016, 09:27:08 AM
Charlie Ebdo's commentary:

"So, you just happened to know that but never checked?"
"And you had to claim the attack without checking first?"
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 09:30:33 AM
I seem to remember a mass deportation.  Anyway, I take it that fellow in the cart was murdered in France?  Not exactly a good example of the tolerance that country.

I am sure you do remember it. Having never been there and all.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Razgovory on June 15, 2016, 09:30:33 AM

:secret:

Murdered in a banlieue by non-French people.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 15, 2016, 09:14:26 AM
It would at least explain your fear

I do not fear women.  Women have been very important in my life.

Quoteand hatred of women.

LOVE THEM

QuoteAlas, you're only an asshole.

That I can live with.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall