News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

I guess it's just me then.  It only seems to apply to the French flag overlay.  I tested my theory with three people after all you have said you haven't noticed it.  3 for 3 supporters of right to hardcore right views.  More research is required on my end!
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Razgovory

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on June 16, 2016, 06:39:54 PM
I guess it's just me then.  It only seems to apply to the French flag overlay.  I tested my theory with three people after all you have said you haven't noticed it.  3 for 3 supporters of right to hardcore right views.  More research is required on my end!

Nope, not alone!  I have a feeling that many people are more concerned about the perpetrators than care for the victims.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

http://drudgetoday.com/v2/r?n=0&s=2&c=1&pn=Anonymous&u=http://www.dailywire.com/news/6612/west-hollywood-inundated-poster-rainbow-gadsen-hank-berrien
See, gays could do a range/day cafe with style. Take a break from shooting and go get brunch and a latte at their nice day cafe.
:thumbsup:

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Riiiiiight...because that worked so well when blacks tried it. #SecondAmendmentWhitesOnly #DeadNiggerStorage

Razgovory

Yeah, that one might blow up in conservative's face. 
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 16, 2016, 11:32:16 PM
Riiiiiight...because that worked so well when blacks tried it. #SecondAmendmentWhitesOnly #DeadNiggerStorage

Of course it didn't work. Fried chicken is not good for you.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on June 16, 2016, 11:40:29 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 16, 2016, 11:32:16 PM

Of course it didn't work. Fried chicken is not good for you.

I hope you get shot in the face by a black man's penis.

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Considering how many of them are closet fags to begin with, is that really going to be all that effective?

11B4V

If not for the ROTWs humor factor, yes.

CountDeMoney

Really want to troll ISIS, spam them with pics of, say, women with jobs.

Jaron

This thread has run its course.

CdM, please lock it.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

11B4V

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 17, 2016, 12:20:17 AM
Really want to troll ISIS, spam them with pics of, say, women with jobs.

:lol:

Martinus

It's kinda amusing that websites like Breitbart have been posting a lot of pro-gay articles lately, to a visible confusion of their comments section.  :lol: