select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Fireblade

Quote from: DGuller on January 13, 2016, 11:15:15 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on January 13, 2016, 11:11:58 PM
Quote from: DGuller on January 13, 2016, 11:06:26 PM
Bah. We're all going back to work tomorrow.  :(

Speak for yourself, I'm rich motherfucker
:hmm: I think you're missing an article there.

Speak for yourself, I just won $1.5 billion dollars, motherfucker.

Habbaku

Languish hit the Powerball 8 times, it looks like!
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: Fireblade on January 13, 2016, 11:17:13 PM
Quote from: DGuller on January 13, 2016, 11:15:15 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on January 13, 2016, 11:11:58 PM
Quote from: DGuller on January 13, 2016, 11:06:26 PM
Bah. We're all going back to work tomorrow.  :(

Speak for yourself, I'm rich motherfucker
:hmm: I think you're missing an article there.

Speak for yourself, I just won $1.5 billion dollars, motherfucker.

Okay.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on January 13, 2016, 11:16:38 PM
I do believe we did in fact win.

$23 by my count...

When do I get my $.49?

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Fireblade

Quote from: Berkut on January 13, 2016, 11:16:38 PM
I do believe we did in fact win.

$23 by my count...

Should we vote on what you waste our winnings on?

Since Jaron bought me one share, my one vote is that you go to the nearest liquor store and get a bottle of mediocre whiskey.

Habbaku

I think the plan for the winnings was to roll it over into the next drawing until Berkut's money runs out.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Quote from: Valmy on January 13, 2016, 12:54:56 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, win or lose I just want to say it has been an honor wasting my money in such fine company.

As I said. An honor.

So if nobody wins they do this again right? We should re-invest our vast winnings in this venture. 15 more tickets!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Monoriu

Quote from: Valmy on January 13, 2016, 11:27:07 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, win or lose I just want to say it has been an honor wasting my money in such fine company.

As I said. An honor.

So if nobody wins they do this again right? We should re-invest our vast winnings in this venture. 15 more tickets!

It has been an honour to be in such fine company WITHOUT wasting my money :contract:

Valmy

Quote from: Monoriu on January 13, 2016, 11:28:08 PM
Quote from: Valmy on January 13, 2016, 11:27:07 PM

As I said. An honor.

It has been an honour to be in such fine company WITHOUT wasting my money :contract:

BAH shirkers don't get to share the camaraderie with us in the forward trenches of money wasting.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Admiral Yi

I saw that someone in California hit the jackpot, but I can't find a site with the numbers.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 13, 2016, 11:29:39 PM
I saw that someone in California hit the jackpot, but I can't find a site with the numbers.

California ruins everything once again.

Berkut

Quote from: katmai on January 13, 2016, 11:25:18 PM
I count $31 no?

I have 7 matches of the Powerball or Powerball+1(7x4), plus 1 match of Powerball+2 (7).

I think we have $35.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Fireblade

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 13, 2016, 11:29:39 PM
:jaron: