Main Menu

Languish Powerball Pool!

Started by Berkut, January 12, 2016, 05:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

katmai

Quote from: Fireblade on January 13, 2016, 11:32:12 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 13, 2016, 11:29:39 PM
I saw that someone in California hit the jackpot, but I can't find a site with the numbers.
:jaron:
Sadly he ain't there no mo!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

Quote from: Berkut on January 13, 2016, 11:31:39 PM
Quote from: katmai on January 13, 2016, 11:25:18 PM
I count $31 no?

I have 7 matches of the Powerball or Powerball+1(7x4), plus 1 match of Powerball+2 (7).

I think we have $35.

Everytime one of us looks, we find more money!

Oh, fuck, if only Languish hadn't lost so many posters, we'd have hit the jackpot.   :(
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Well, that was pretty fun anyway...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on January 13, 2016, 11:34:09 PM
Well, that was pretty fun anyway...

Yeah that was fun. I would be up to do it again should the Powerball ever get above 1 billion again.

So if we had gotten everything but one of the numbers we would have won a measly 50 grand? Man that's rough.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

lustindarkness

Wait, so I have to go back to work tomorrow? :( I thought Berkut said this was guaranteed? :mad:

We should do this again, this was fun.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

lustindarkness

Crap, work tomorrow means I have to go to sleep now. <_<
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Barrister

Well it was fun for an afternoon of fantasizing. :)

I gave my thoughts for the slim winnings.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Jacob

That was fun, short as it may have been.

Jaron

It is kinda funny. The rumor (and its probably just that) is that the winner in California is already a millionaire who spent thousands on tickets.

The poor people who blew their welfare checks on tickets foaming at the mouth on Facebook is delicious.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Syt

Well that was fun. :)

I suggest Berk donates the winnings to a charity?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Brazen

Perhaps I shouldn't have told my boss he could stick his job up his arse yesterday.