News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

I've been to Mexico and Canada.  Both were by the time I was 18 but don't remember exactly.

sbr

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 06, 2015, 09:03:43 AM
Frickles & Blue Eyes. Denmark is rounding up third & the ball is in the outfield.

Freckles?   :yuk:

I go with Spain so far.

Grey Fox

:wub: Freckles are the best thing ever.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

A face without freckles is like a night without stars.

Jacob

Grey Fox

Looks Chinese, yes.

and near sighted.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Josquius

Hot politicians: Again Spain is actually hot hot. I could really go for a girl like that.
Denmark...meh. She's OK but the bad skin ruins it

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 06, 2015, 09:05:19 AM
Yes & yes.

Setting foot in it for a minute counts.
Not for me it doesn't.
You have to have spent at least a few hours on foot there. And not in an airport/bus terminal/whatever. I could add several more if I was cheating
██████
██████
██████

mongers

Quote from: Tyr on March 06, 2015, 02:32:16 PM
Hot politicians: Again Spain is actually hot hot. I could really go for a girl like that.
Denmark...meh. She's OK but the bad skin ruins it

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 06, 2015, 09:05:19 AM
Yes & yes.

Setting foot in it for a minute counts.
Not for me it doesn't.
You have to have spent at least a few hours on foot there. And not in an airport/bus terminal/whatever. I could add several more if I was cheating

Yes, I think that's a better criteria, I think you have to have at least sampled or tasted a country, perhaps that implies one needs to have eaten there and on 'non-international' cuisine? :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

KRonn

That tank destroyer built out of snow is awesome!  Guy did a great job on that.

Valmy

Quote from: KRonn on March 06, 2015, 02:49:08 PM

They should build a couple with that 7 feet of snow that got dumped on Fenway Park.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

mongers

Quote from: KRonn on March 06, 2015, 02:49:08 PM

You just know next year someone in Northern China is going to do a terracotta army.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

It's a Chinese version of Tommy Boy.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Okay, after reading this I almost feel bad for the guy:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/chairman-maos-grandson-chinas-most-mocked-man/

On the other hand I'm pleaseantly surprised that people feel safe enough to openly mock a Chinese leader, even if it's a guy who holds no real power.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on March 06, 2015, 03:26:30 PM
Okay, after reading this I almost feel bad for the guy:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/chairman-maos-grandson-chinas-most-mocked-man/

On the other hand I'm pleaseantly surprised that people feel safe enough to openly mock a Chinese leader, even if it's a guy who holds no real power.

Bet nobody's mocking Deng.