News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

0-20: Denmark, Norway, Finnland, Netherlands, France, Canada, USA, China, Russia, Switzerland, Cyprus, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Austria, Czechia, Greece, Malta, Mexico, Vatican
21-30: Sweden, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, South Africa, Swaziland, Belgium, Ethiopia
30-33: Cameroon, Lesotho, Laos, Uganda, Morrocco, Taiwan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, Nepal

I think that's about it. 42 countries.

Ideologue

I have been to one country.  VM and I are the only ones here not ruining the fucking planet by traveling to and fro for hollow bourgeois thrills.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Liep

Quote from: Ideologue on March 06, 2015, 03:10:54 AM
I have been to one country.  VM and I are the only ones here not ruining the fucking planet by traveling to and fro for hollow bourgeois thrills.

It feels quite fulfilling though.  :bowler:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on March 06, 2015, 03:10:54 AM

You really ought to do a road trip to the West coast one of these years.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

0-12: USA and Canada
13-26: UK
26-28: Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Vatican City
28-29: Mexico
30+ : Turks and Caicos
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 05, 2015, 04:14:56 PM
No shit. 

QuoteInsanely Hot Conservative Danish Politician Gains International Fame

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/insanely-hot-conservative-danish-politician-gains-international-fame/

A young Danish politician named Nikita Klæstrup made waves all over the world when she arrived at a conservative event wearing a dress that left little to the imagination. Klæstrup attended the event wearing a black dress with the front split open, which led to her receiving radio and television interviews, articles in newspapers, and features in magazines here in the United States such as the Free Beacon.

Links to more pics in the article.

Wow.
She actually is hot.
Not just "meh, as politicians go she is nice what with being kind of normal looking and under 40" but actual hot hot
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Well that is because we are normally talking about politicians who actually have an office of some kind, not some 20-something who has only succeeded in losing an election.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

Well, this is asking for a "hottest politicians to actually hold office" thread.

Spain's entry, Inés Arrimadas, Catalan regional MP:

Liep

Spain takes the lead.

Denmark counters with Pernille Skipper, Member of Parliament for the communists:

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Frickles & Blue Eyes. Denmark is rounding up third & the ball is in the outfield.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

lustindarkness

How many countries visited by age. Do long layovers count? How about a continent that is not a country?
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Grey Fox

Yes & yes.

Setting foot in it for a minute counts.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

mongers

Quote from: lustindarkness on March 06, 2015, 09:04:11 AM
How many countries visited by age. Do long layovers count? How about a continent that is not a country?

As far as I'm concerned, I think this'll trump almost any other place on one the lists.

edit:
unless someone went to Sikkim before it's demise.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 06, 2015, 09:05:19 AM
Yes & yes.

Setting foot in it for a minute counts.

I did take a train from Hamburg to Dunkerque so I probably passed through the Netherlands and Belgium :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

lustindarkness

0-21: 1
21-42: 17
42-?: Hope a bunch more, 2 new ones this year, maybe 3.

Sorry, crappy memory and not enough time right now to figure the breakdown correctly.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom