And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Quote from: mongers on March 05, 2015, 03:15:34 PM
:huh:

Are you sure she's not a character out of 'Game of Thrones'.

Then again maybe she thinks she is?

She's conservative so she's likely living in a fantasy world.

BOOM.

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 05, 2015, 03:16:36 PM

To me she looks Turkish or Armenian, something like that.

I doubt that very much, here's another. I don't know when it starts to get NSFW so won't [img] this one :P

http://41.media.tumblr.com/9517c41e01ef2c27b99ca19081a3f3d6/tumblr_nitebvwG2r1qzcciuo1_500.jpg
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

0:1 (Spain)
12: 2 (France)
14: 3 (England)
16: 4 (Italy)
19: 8 (Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Hungary)
27: 9 (Sweden)
29: 10 (USA)
30: 11 (Canada)
31: 12 (Albuquerque)

Add +1 to each result if you ask my Catalan separatist parents.

celedhring

You won't convince me otherwise.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 05, 2015, 03:18:17 PM
Yi loves ethnic questions.

Doesn't he, though?  Sometimes a Dane is just a Dane, man.

QuoteGoing to a costume party on Saturday as Fidel. Channeling Seedy.

Sweet.  Better have the cap right, or it just doesn't work.

Jacob

Quote from: Liep on March 05, 2015, 03:19:50 PM
I doubt that very much, here's another. I don't know when it starts to get NSFW so won't [img] this one :P

http://41.media.tumblr.com/9517c41e01ef2c27b99ca19081a3f3d6/tumblr_nitebvwG2r1qzcciuo1_500.jpg

I'm glad to see that the Danish relaxed attitude towards nudity hasn't completely disappeared since the 70s.

What's the story about her?

Jacob

Liep

Quote from: Jacob on March 05, 2015, 04:00:33 PM

She won EB's hottest politician award for the local elections, and have since written a few pieces for various newspapers riling up feminists all over Denmark. And uploaded a few photos to Instagram riling up tabloids all over Denmark.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: Liep on March 05, 2015, 04:07:32 PM

She won EB's hottest politician award for the local elections, and have since written a few pieces for various newspapers riling up feminists all over Denmark. And uploaded a few photos to Instagram riling up tabloids all over Denmark.

Which part of the country? What's her name? What position did she run for?

CountDeMoney

No shit. 

QuoteInsanely Hot Conservative Danish Politician Gains International Fame

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/insanely-hot-conservative-danish-politician-gains-international-fame/

A young Danish politician named Nikita Klæstrup made waves all over the world when she arrived at a conservative event wearing a dress that left little to the imagination. Klæstrup attended the event wearing a black dress with the front split open, which led to her receiving radio and television interviews, articles in newspapers, and features in magazines here in the United States such as the Free Beacon.

Links to more pics in the article.

Jacob

Looking at a few more pictures - Admiral Yi - I'd guess she has some Slavic heritage in the not so recent past.

Not the least because her name is Nikita.

Liep

Quote from: Jacob on March 05, 2015, 04:13:31 PM
Quote from: Liep on March 05, 2015, 04:07:32 PM

Which part of the country? What's her name? What position did she run for?

Lots of questions.. I think it was Lolland or Falster. Nikita Klæstrup. City council.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Liep