Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 13, 2015, 01:54:28 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 13, 2015, 01:31:05 PM
Science!!

Just read in The Economist that if your ring finger is longer than your index, that means you were exposed to more testosterone in the womb, and that correlates to promiscuity.

Which of your fingers is longer?  :ph34r:
I've read that it's the other way around.

That if you were exposed to more promiscuity in the womb, that correlates with the amount of testosterone you have?

Admiral Yi

I double checked.

Timmy: WRONG.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 13, 2015, 02:02:08 PM
I double checked.

Timmy: WRONG.

Damn.  I knew I should have vetted that information before slicing off parts of my index fingers.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 13, 2015, 01:31:05 PM
Science!!

Just read in The Economist that if your ring finger is longer than your index, that means you were exposed to more testosterone in the womb, and that correlates to promiscuity.

Which of your fingers is longer?  :ph34r:

-_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 08, 2015, 09:21:45 PM
The culture wars are so inane that I'm seeing evangelical Protestants defending the Inquisition :blink:

WAD
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Sheilbh

I know it's been two years, but this is still my favourite internet video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AdrmfjAhn0
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

I decided to give up my concrete tower and buy a house.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Liep

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 13, 2015, 10:09:54 PM
I know it's been two years, but this is still my favourite internet video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AdrmfjAhn0

:lol: I love that he continues running away with his arms above his head. It's like a cartoon.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Quote from: Neil on February 14, 2015, 01:03:57 AM
I decided to give up my concrete tower and buy a house.

Hear, hear!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

I can't recall seeing a more offensive T-shirt

http://i.imgur.com/2o2K2Ln.png
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?