News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

DSK's trial is starting. It's the Frenchest thing ever. He attended sex parties 'rarely' because he was focusing on his political career.

Today, on sex workers attending these sex parties, 'they are like flying fish, they exist but you do not see them often' :blink:
Let's bomb Russia!

Duque de Bragança

Well, it's DSK. He thinks he's handsome so women flock to him. He does not like prostitution, he's a libertine, and so on...

The Larch

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 11, 2015, 11:18:09 AM
DSK's trial is starting. It's the Frenchest thing ever. He attended sex parties 'rarely' because he was focusing on his political career.

Today, on sex workers attending these sex parties, 'they are like flying fish, they exist but you do not see them often' :blink:

Also, he didn't attend orgies often, only like 3 or 4 times per year.  :lol:

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

That story sounded plausible until they made eye contact passing each other on the highway.  WTF?  Keep your eyes on the road lady!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

The best part of room mate horror stories is that the teller of the tail is often as bad as the person they're bitching about.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on February 11, 2015, 03:19:45 PM
The best part of room mate horror stories is that the teller of the tail is often as bad as the person they're bitching about.

It would be truly horrible if one's room mate had a tail.  :yuk:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Crazy cat ladies get no respect :(
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

frunk

derspiess

With this one I like how the alleged villain had the gall to "steal" her own TV!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on February 11, 2015, 05:25:50 PM
http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/ihtm-my-boyfriend-plagiarized-my-valentines-gift

Men are terrible :angry:

Sorry, but women who insist on dating men who spell it as "gorgeas" deserve everything they get, especially if it's plagiarism.

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on February 11, 2015, 05:24:52 PM

With this one I like how the alleged villain had the gall to "steal" her own TV!

Well, taking heavy furniture items you own when you are out so your roommate can't use them obviously isn't "stealing", but it sure is disfunctional.

But yeah, both of them come across as not being the best at living together.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius