And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on February 10, 2015, 03:35:29 PM
I scored 12. :mellow:

You are a special and unique snowflake.  We've known that diagnosis for years.

Syt

I still score very high on schizoid and avoidant disorders, though. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

What are the only two nations/ethnicities that existed in the territory occupied by nazi Germany but never formed their own Waffen SS division?

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on February 10, 2015, 03:51:57 PM
What are the only two nations/ethnicities that existed in the territory occupied by nazi Germany but never formed their own Waffen SS division?

What losers.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Capetan Mihali

Greeks and Poles?
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Josquius

More out of being too sub human than any particular morals surely?
I mean, the Germans even tried to form a British division
██████
██████
██████

Malthus

I'm guessing "Jews" would be one.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Norgy

Apparently, I am a "10" when it comes to Assburgerism. Which is good. All my points were scored in the social anxieties section. So just fuck off, would you.

Martinus

Quote from: Malthus on February 10, 2015, 04:05:34 PM

Indeed. :P

Poles the other. :P

Martinus

Quote from: Tyr on February 10, 2015, 04:04:17 PM
More out of being too sub human than any particular morals surely?
I mean, the Germans even tried to form a British division

I understand they tried to form a Polish one but there just weren't enough volunteers. We used to do pogroms before it got mainstream. :P

I mean, even Germans could not justify Poles being more untermensch than Ukrainians, for example. :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Norgy on February 10, 2015, 04:07:38 PM
All my points were scored in the social anxieties section. So just fuck off, would you.

That's not very sociable, so that score isn't very surprising.

CountDeMoney

Now wouldn't that have been an interesting scene at the Waffen SS recruitment office.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Martinus on February 10, 2015, 04:07:52 PM

Indeed. :P

Poles the other. :P

I feel pretty sure there was no Greek division, either...
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

alfred russel

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 10, 2015, 04:16:09 PM

Now wouldn't that have been an interesting scene at the Waffen SS recruitment office.

Just put that recruitment office right next to the queue for Auschwitz, and I bet they could have gotten tons of volunteers.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014