Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

lustindarkness

I think I found the next "outraged" languish thread, I will wait and see if Timmy posts it.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

Quote from: lustindarkness on January 03, 2014, 11:02:04 AM
I think I found the next "outraged" languish thread, I will wait and see if Timmy posts it.

Steal that punk's thunder

lustindarkness

I don't have enough outrage, hell, I'm not even surprised.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

jimmy olsen

What happened to CountdeMoney? :unsure:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

lustindarkness

I should have known Garbon would just post it in the Korea is boring thread.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

Quote from: lustindarkness on January 03, 2014, 11:12:39 AM

I should have known Garbon would just post it in the Korea is boring thread.

:D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

alfred russel

I just realized something...

I've met two people here.

DGuller, who people have accused of being me for years.

Lettow, who I first brought to languish (from EUOT) and people used to accuse of being my sock.

:ph34r:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

garbon

I'm glad I can prove so amusing.