Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

Quote from: alfred russel on January 03, 2014, 03:41:58 PM
I just realized something...

I've met two people here.

DGuller, who people have accused of being me for years.

Lettow, who I first brought to languish (from EUOT) and people used to accuse of being my sock.

:ph34r:

Just for fun, from now on all 3/4 personalities are the same in my mind until I get to meet you all in person at the same time.  :P
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

alfred russel

Quote from: garbon on January 03, 2014, 03:51:50 PM
I'm glad I can prove so amusing.

So most people accepted my fake persona. No shame there.

But then to doubt the real persona?

Sometimes I'm real, sometimes I'm fake, but garbon consistently fails to recognize the difference.  :hug:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

garbon

Enough of this, tar baby.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

lustindarkness

I still believe AR is the true you. And nothing you can say can change this, until I meet you, lettuce and DG at the same time.  :P
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Savonarola

Quote from: lustindarkness on January 03, 2014, 04:05:46 PM
I still believe AR is the true you. And nothing you can say can change this, until I meet you, lettuce and DG at the same time.  :P

Could you meet them sequentially, or do you think Lettow4Guller is a master of disguise?  :unsure:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

The Brain

Likely three identical twins.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Eddie Teach

Dorsey, do you own a track suit?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

alfred russel

Quote from: DGuller on January 03, 2014, 04:18:18 PM
:mad:

You aren't just linked to me anymore. You are also now linked to lettow. Dlettow.  :)
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Malthus

Attack of the Brain Bandit:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/01/03/us/indianapolis-stolen-brains-ebay/index.html?hpt=us_c2

:lol:

Who knew there was a market for mental patient brains? I guess they were labelled "Abby Normal".  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josquius

Odd thought of the day-  is (consensual)  sex allowed in prisons?
Just thinking that it strikes me as rather unfair that gay prisoners still get to enjoy that side of life to an extent whilst being cut off from it is a big part of the punishment for straight crooks.
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on January 03, 2014, 10:00:00 PM
Odd thought of the day-  is (consensual)  sex allowed in prisons?
Just thinking that it strikes me as rather unfair that gay prisoners still get to enjoy that side of life to an extent whilst being cut off from it is a big part of the punishment for straight crooks.

It's not allowed.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Yeah because if it was allowed, being an out gay prisoner would be a picnic. :wacko:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.