News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

I hope those of you participating in death pools kept Ariel Sharon at the top of your list for this year.

Ideologue

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 02, 2014, 10:06:47 AM
Quote from: Lettow77 on January 02, 2014, 07:31:32 AM
Raz, the wedding is in the spring. You thought my words a great jest, and have kept them on languish for quite some time, but I made a life goal some three years ago and have taken great strides to achieving it. What have you done in the same span of time?
Wait, wait, wait? You're getting married? :o

He's marrying a pillow.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on January 02, 2014, 03:34:35 PM
Raz, the wedding is in the spring. You thought my words a great jest, and have kept them on languish for quite some time, but I made a life goal some three years ago and have taken great strides to achieving it. What have you done in the same span of time?

He's marrying a pillow.

I think I'm tiring of Languish being populated by all these fake personalities/activities.

Say what you want about Mart but at least that bitch was real. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

I was kidding.  As far as I know, he's really getting married, which is akin to Cthulu rising up out of the Atlantic and smashing Rhode Island, but it's possible.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: Ideologue on January 02, 2014, 03:48:25 PM
I was kidding.  As far as I know, he's really getting married, which is akin to Cthulu rising up out of the Atlantic and smashing Rhode Island, but it's possible.

I honestly think Cthulhu has better intel than that.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Quote from: Ideologue on January 02, 2014, 03:48:25 PM

And none of us were invited to the happy occasion.

Either one.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Admiral Yi

I believe it is now legal to obtain a Rocky Mountain High.

PDH

Wyoming police are quite upset about the likelihood of Colorado pot smokers deciding to drive hours on end and come buy up all of Wyoming's Funyuns.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on January 02, 2014, 03:47:07 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on January 02, 2014, 03:34:35 PM

He's marrying a pillow.

I think I'm tiring of Languish being populated by all these fake personalities/activities.

Say what you want about Mart but at least that bitch was real. -_-
+1 too bad he's gone.

As to the frist part, I dont understand the thought process behind that. I am far to lazy to dream up let alone maintain a fake personalities or activity.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josephus

Quote from: Ideologue on January 02, 2014, 02:18:32 AM
I think I'm pseudojapanese.  I really think so.

Damn, that was so going to be my joke
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on January 02, 2014, 03:54:29 PM
I wasn't kidding.

Who's fake?  I don't understand the complaint.

Alfred Russell?  Well, kind of I guess.

Lettow?  He's more or less real; he's heightened here, but we all are, except me.  I act exactly like this in real life.  Which probably explains everything, now that I think about it. -_-
Kinemalogue