Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

alfred russel

Congrats Lettow.

You look like a respectable young man in the picture.  :)
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Josquius

Despite the kill it with fire purikuraness she seems cute :hmm:
And...tall?
Lucky man to be in a second tier city.

But still....that's damn fast to be getting married. She could be awesome and you really lucked out and I don't want to shit on your life but...isn't she your first gf?
I guess worst case you get a free marriage visa and are can do what you will in Japan. Just don't knock her up.
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on January 02, 2014, 10:33:52 PM
isn't she your first gf?

You've clearly forgotten Honeykitten.

Are we 100% sure that's not a robot in the picture with Lettow? :unsure:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

QuoteI've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

IT BEGINS
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 02, 2014, 10:51:52 PM
QuoteI've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

IT BEGINS

I am sure I read that in a Revelations somewhere.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Brazen

Never eat a fellow Oxford man.

Josquius

Not quite. Had they been from trinity then they're lunch :p
██████
██████
██████

Josquius

On Facebook I saw a post where a black girl I know was gushing about a black Annie.
How was it I instantly guessed (correctly) this was some will smith shenanigans?
I need a time machine to vasectomise that guy..
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

alfred russel

Quote from: Ideologue on January 02, 2014, 08:52:54 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 02, 2014, 03:54:29 PM
I wasn't kidding.

Who's fake?  I don't understand the complaint.

Alfred Russell?  Well, kind of I guess.

Lettow?  He's more or less real; he's heightened here, but we all are, except me.  I act exactly like this in real life.  Which probably explains everything, now that I think about it. -_-

To be fair, AR was fake, but AR needed to be because I got banned. It wouldn't be so hard to figure out that I was Dorsey and ban me again if I posted the same life story and circumstances as Dorsey, would it?

In 9 or 10 years, when a conservative straight poster reveals he is Martinus, it will be the same type of thing.

Also, I met Lettow and can confirm he is real.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

DGuller

Quote from: alfred russel on January 03, 2014, 09:37:55 AM
It wouldn't be so hard to figure out that I was Dorsey and ban me again if I posted the same life story and circumstances as Dorsey, would it?
:yes: We've got expert Dorsey detectors here.