Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on April 19, 2017, 08:48:45 AM
Apparently in October our convention in Lisbon will be held here:

Maybe your office would be performing better if it wasn't pissing away so mich money on self-centered, mastubatory junkets.

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 19, 2017, 09:08:54 AM
Quote from: Syt on April 19, 2017, 08:48:45 AM
Apparently in October our convention in Lisbon will be held here:

Maybe your office would be performing better if it wasn't pissing away so mich money on self-centered, mastubatory junkets.

Have you met people in the real estate industry before? :unsure:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on April 19, 2017, 09:10:46 AM

Con artists and whores, the lot of them.  #HailToTheThief

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on April 19, 2017, 09:10:46 AM
:ph34r:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

20 years ago today, a registered republican murdered 160 people in Oklahoma city in an act of political violence.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on April 19, 2017, 10:54:56 AM
20 years ago today, a registered republican murdered 160 people in Oklahoma city in an act of political violence.

Was it 1997? For some reason I thought it was 1995.

Edit: It was. So 22 years ago today.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on April 19, 2017, 10:55:58 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 19, 2017, 10:54:56 AM

Was it 1997? For some reason I thought it was 1995.

Edit: It was. So 22 years ago today.

Damn.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

I remember when that happened everyone was immediately all "LOL MUSLEM TERRORIST"

My thought was: those dudes never heard of Oklahoma.  Will be a crazy white dude  :)

Valmy

I used to really like Bill back in the day when he only had a radio show because he seemed like a thoughtful and independent minded conservative commentator. But I quickly noticed he would take these weird u-turns and pander to the worst parts of his audience when they disagreed with him and I got disillusioned. But I guess being a packaged advertising product and pandering can take you pretty far. Pity you screwed it all up Bill.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

He's a joke.  I mean, come on, he used to be the host of Inside Edition back in the day.  Talking head who tricked people into thinking he was something more.

HVC

he made his millions, he'll be fine.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

Quote from: HVC on April 19, 2017, 02:37:53 PM
he made his millions, he'll be fine.

In six months he'll pop up somewhere else and make a few more million too.  He still pulled in huge ratings.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.