News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 14, 2017, 11:04:20 PM
So, the security personal that dragged the guy off the plane were impersonating police

https://youtu.be/pNHh4eE4EQM?t=135

Ugh, way too much "because it is in an airport, and because 9/11, you must comply" police state bullshit in that video.  Terrorism is already used too much as a red herring.

Zanza

Quote from: alfred russel on April 14, 2017, 03:14:07 PM
I rented a car. In Jerusalem I took public transport, but that isn't practical if you are outside of cities. You really need to rent a car.
Really? The country is tiny and at least between Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa it should be possible without car, no? Even the Dead Sea seems reachable with public or at least shared private transport.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 12, 2017, 07:50:52 PM
Glad I got the Hellcat. The Demon will only have one seat. How will you get your women wet if they can't sit in it?

Vroom.

Well I guess they weren't fucking around when they decided they wanted a straight up drag racer that can't do anything else.   

Admiral Yi

$13 glasses have arrived! :yeah:

CountDeMoney

Try not to smoke them all in one sitting, Spicoli.

Ed Anger

I found Seedy's secret wedding day pic:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 15, 2017, 08:49:06 PM
I found Seedy's secret wedding day pic:

Pussy is going to lose his boat in the divorce.

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

Admiral Yi

It's getting harder and harder for me to tell hipsters and hillbillies apart.

Eddie Teach

Are they wearing skinny jeans?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Eddie Teach on April 16, 2017, 03:21:44 PM
Are they wearing skinny jeans?

The hillbillies are not wearing skinny jeans per se, but they're not wearing baggy ass jeans either.  I'm talking mostly about the younger ones.  And I don't see that many skinny jeans on hipster dues anymore anyway.

Josephus

Quote from: Zanza on April 15, 2017, 04:06:44 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on April 14, 2017, 03:14:07 PM
I rented a car. In Jerusalem I took public transport, but that isn't practical if you are outside of cities. You really need to rent a car.
Really? The country is tiny and at least between Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Haifa it should be possible without car, no? Even the Dead Sea seems reachable with public or at least shared private transport.

Not sure you can get to Dead Sea (maybe with a taxi), but certainly between TA and Jerusalem.

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011