And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 17, 2011, 06:50:52 AM
Go to a doctors.

Only if it starts to discolour. Best walk it off.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 16, 2011, 08:18:22 PM
Quote from: Tyr on June 16, 2011, 06:08:44 PM
QuoteIt could also be called locking the bathroom door, but you highlighted the really important step.
I was the only one home. No big deal.

Quote from: Zoupa on June 16, 2011, 04:58:30 PM
It's called flushing dude. wtf indeed lol.
I was still using the bathroom. Meh.

Tell you what, save some water and take a dump in the shower.  Tard.

:lol:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josquius

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 17, 2011, 06:50:52 AM
Go to a doctors.
Nyeah. Not the first time it has happened (the swatzika and the jew incident). Its stopped bleeding now anyway.
Though my sister panicked and phoned my mam who came home from work.
██████
██████
██████

Habbaku

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 16, 2011, 08:18:22 PM
Quote from: Tyr on June 16, 2011, 06:08:44 PM
QuoteIt could also be called locking the bathroom door, but you highlighted the really important step.
I was the only one home. No big deal.

Quote from: Zoupa on June 16, 2011, 04:58:30 PM
It's called flushing dude. wtf indeed lol.
I was still using the bathroom. Meh.

Tell you what, save some water and take a dump in the shower.  Tard.

:yes:  Just have to stomp it down the drain.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Eddie Teach

I'm surprised he's not using the bucket/window method.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

I'd use the hole in the ground method.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 17, 2011, 10:47:32 AM
I'm surprised he's not using the bucket/window method.

Thatcher stole that from them when she took their coal-mining jobs. Now they're required to use toilets. :(
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Josquius

I really fail to see the big deal about not flushing the loo for 10 whole minutes when I'm the only one home. :mellow:
Some people spend that long sitting on the thing.
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

Oh, new languish memes. So naughty.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

Quote from: Tyr on June 17, 2011, 11:09:22 AM
I really fail to see the big deal about not flushing the loo for 10 whole minutes when I'm the only one home. :mellow:

What if some hot young chick comes a knockin at your door and wants to use your loo? Huh? What then? :hmm:
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

It may not be that big of an issue. But then you are the one who thought it was a good idea to post about that and your dogs subsequent actions.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: Josephus on June 17, 2011, 11:39:25 AM

What if some hot young chick comes a knockin at your door and wants to use your loo? Huh? What then? :hmm:

What if some hot young chick comes a knockin at your door and wants to see your poo? Argument works both ways.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HVC

Date a lot of germans, do you, brain? :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

The Brain

No. And I have yet to make stool today. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████