News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Tyr on June 16, 2011, 06:16:26 PM
Kind of force of habit too as I normally get a shower and you can't do that just after flushing.

Is this some kosher crap?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

QuoteIs this some kosher crap?
:huh:?
No, just...physics.

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 16, 2011, 06:47:03 PM
Quote from: Tyr on June 16, 2011, 06:16:26 PM
Kind of force of habit too as I normally get a shower and you can't do that just after flushing.

This part makes a little bit of sense, but generally speaking my advice is that you cut your losses and pretend your evil twin hijacked your account for the last couple posts.
For delaying flushing for 10 minutes when nobody else is going to need to use it in the meanwhile?
I just don't see the big deal.
██████
██████
██████

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 16, 2011, 05:32:12 PM
I got to hang out with former KGB General Oleg Kalugin today at work.  Still hates Putin.

He described the younger generation of resurgent Russian nationalists emerging the last few years as the "Putler Jugend".  I was the only one that LOL'd out loud.
:worthy:  Too bad he's still keeping the KGB secrets, but I guess that's how he kept his body Polonium-free all these years.

Neil

Greece is utterly wretched.  Even the Macedonians look good by comparison.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HisMajestyBOB

I got to hang out with former KGB General Oleg Kalugin today at work.  Still hates Putin.

He described the younger generation of resurgent Russian nationalists emerging the last few years as the "Putler Jugend".  I was the only one that LOL'd out loud.

Sweet!
I'm planning to read his book after I finish Spy Handler, which is about the KGB officer who recruited Ames and Hanssen.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Tonitrus

Ed Anger

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 16, 2011, 08:06:52 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 16, 2011, 12:29:47 PM
I love the Oatmeal.

I just love scooping up dead animals at the sun room door. Especially rabbits.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tyr on June 16, 2011, 06:08:44 PM
QuoteIt could also be called locking the bathroom door, but you highlighted the really important step.
I was the only one home. No big deal.

Quote from: Zoupa on June 16, 2011, 04:58:30 PM
It's called flushing dude. wtf indeed lol.
I was still using the bathroom. Meh.

Tell you what, save some water and take a dump in the shower.  Tard.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on June 16, 2011, 06:52:09 PM

:worthy:  Too bad he's still keeping the KGB secrets, but I guess that's how he kept his body Polonium-free all these years.

He even said himself that if he had decided to live in Europe instead of seeking asylum in the US, he'd be a dead man by now.  The KGB has never, and the Russians now still don't, ever attempted to make a hit on US soil.  Too difficult to attempt, not worth the blowback.

Oh, and he's never accused Putin of being a pedophile on the internet, like some other KGB guys that have glowed in the dark in the past. 

Caliga

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on June 16, 2011, 05:41:08 PM
Let's face it. All Greece has is the past.
:mad:

They also have moussaka. :mmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

That is cool.  He ever meet Putin?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on June 16, 2011, 09:22:04 PM

That is cool.  He ever meet Putin?

Putin used to work for him, back when he was only an up-and-coming psychopathic gangster.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

I've just knocked over my precious glass and stood on some glass. So much blood :(
██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point