First Week of June Languish London Meet MEGATHREAD

Started by lustindarkness, April 01, 2015, 10:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lustindarkness

Berry, I have not had time to click on all those and have no idea. Maybe CF can give us her opinion. I just want to hang out with you all.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

lustindarkness

I hope we meet somewhere that has a red phone booth close by, we need a "How many languishers fit in a phone booth" pic with a FU Jaron sign. :D
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 22, 2015, 08:38:25 AM
I hope we meet somewhere that has a red phone booth close by, we need a "How many languishers fit in a phone booth" pic with a FU Jaron sign. :D

Most of those booths are pretty grody now.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

lustindarkness

Quote from: garbon on May 22, 2015, 09:00:06 AM

Most of those booths are pretty grody now.

Quote1. repulsive; disgusting; nauseating. 2. inferior in character or quality; seedy; sleazy: They lived for a month in a grody little shack without lights or running water.

I had to search that up, sounds like languish. :D
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Valmy

Grody was a slang word from when I was a kid that I only just started hearing again recently. Nice to see the classics making a comeback.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on May 22, 2015, 09:29:01 AM
Grody was a slang word from when I was a kid that I only just started hearing again recently. Nice to see the classics making a comeback.

Gag me with a spoon
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

The most postcardish red booth is one near the Big Ben where you can take your picture at the booth with in on the background.

Admiral Yi

Grody is nice but skiivy means the same thing and sounds cooler IMO.

lustindarkness

BTW, is a FU Jaron sign still the proper languish meet up pic?
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Valmy

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 22, 2015, 09:55:58 AM
BTW, is a FU Jaron sign still the proper languish meet up pic?

Dude it has been like 10 years since Jaron trolled anybody.

So...yes obviously.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Make the sign say "FU Martinus". Also, make Marty hold it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Admiral Yi

Make a new sign that's so clever we'll all be blown away and think of you all as total badasses.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 22, 2015, 10:12:44 AM
Make a new sign that's so clever we'll all be blown away and think of you all as total badasses.

'FU Yi'