First Week of June Languish London Meet MEGATHREAD

Started by lustindarkness, April 01, 2015, 10:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

Going to be a fleeting visit for me, I'm afraid, I haven't finished a freelance article that's due tomorrow. Or one of you could bring a laptop and we'll crowdsource it.

Tamas

Quote from: Brazen on June 04, 2015, 03:21:41 AM
Going to be a fleeting visit for me, I'm afraid, I haven't finished a freelance article that's due tomorrow. Or one of you could bring a laptop and we'll crowdsource it.

Do come around to say hi though, or else the fault of us not meeting ever since we are in the same country will fall on you :P

Brazen

Syt

What's it about? Want me to write it? :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Brazen

Quote from: Syt on June 04, 2015, 04:04:04 AM

What's it about? Want me to write it? :P
Freely available technology re-purposed to support humanitarian agencies in the aftermath of the Nepal earthquake. Help yourself :P

Syt

:unsure:

I don't want to intrude into your personal space like that. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

lustindarkness

I did not bring my laptop :(. You know sleep is optional right?
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

I have my work laptop and it is easy to carry (pretty light). :whistle:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Brazen

Quote from: lustindarkness on June 04, 2015, 05:37:31 AM
I did not bring my laptop :(. You know sleep is optional right?
Hemmingway said write drunk, edit sober. I'd have no time to edit :P

Brazen

I wore a nice dress to meet Lusti and CF :w00t:. Then I spilled lunch all over it.  :rolleyes:

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

lustindarkness

BTW, we are grabbing a quick bite with RH before we go in to the British Museum.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Gups

Simply not possible for me to make it I'm afraid. Have fun guys.

Tamas

I was a moron, screwed up my ticket, stopped to correct it like the nice guy I am, next train is cancelled of course, so won't arrive much before 7 :(