First Week of June Languish London Meet MEGATHREAD

Started by lustindarkness, April 01, 2015, 10:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Brazen

So lovely to meet you CF and Lusti, and to catch up with the rest of you motely crew, especially those of you I haven't seen for *cough* years. Sorry I had to run off, enjoy the rest of your evening :hug:

Brazen

And now my train is cancelled so I might as well have stayed for another pint :rolleyes:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Brazen

Only just got home, thought I'd be here by 8.30 and getting down to work :rolleyes:

Tamas

Great evening out, on my train already, have fun guys!

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Eochaid

It's been a while

Admiral Yi

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Admiral Yi

Monoriu

Barrister

I'm just going to post this here...

In celebration of Mrs B and I's 10 year wedding anniversary, we're planning a return trip to Scotland in 2016 (the location of our honeymoon back in the day).  But we've also discussed stopping in London for a day or two, in part to meet the Languish crew.

So anyways... for those who might be interested please keep May 2016 in mind as a chance to meet the one and only Barrister...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

capturedfairy

It was great to meet all of you. A great time was had. You are all so sweet. Thank you for your hospitality. :hug: