First Week of June Languish London Meet MEGATHREAD

Started by lustindarkness, April 01, 2015, 10:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 22, 2015, 10:31:04 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 22, 2015, 10:27:02 AM
Let's have an invisible sign.

OK, what font do you want us to use on it?

Comic Sans. Was there ever any other choice?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

garbon

Richard Hakluyt

@Lusti and CF - I've just been checking my train times and (unless the train is badly delayed) find I'll easily be ready by 2pm on Thursday, ok with you guys if we rearrange our meet in the hotel foyer to then?

lustindarkness

I guess, sure. What time we decided before? It was 3 pm or something? We can always call/text if any of us is running late.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 22, 2015, 02:29:06 PM
I guess, sure. What time we decided before? It was 3 pm or something? We can always call/text if any of us is running late.

Ok  :cool:

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Brazen

OK, less than a week to go so I'd better book you lot somewhere to meet and eat. Shall I try The Old Shades, then at least it's near the hotel and if people only want to come for a drink or pop along later it's easy?

garbon

Quote from: Brazen on May 29, 2015, 04:00:11 AM
OK, less than a week to go so I'd better book you lot somewhere to meet and eat.

:D

Shall I try The Old Shades, then at least it's near the hotel and if people only want to come for a drink or pop along later it's easy?

That'd work great for me. :cool:

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on May 29, 2015, 04:41:33 AM
OK, less than a week to go so I'd better book you lot somewhere to meet and eat.

:D

Shall I try The Old Shades, then at least it's near the hotel and if people only want to come for a drink or pop along later it's easy?

That'd work great for me. :cool:

Very nice for me as well. :)

lustindarkness

That place that has food and drink,  yes,  that one.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom