I usually do not know last names of people I have sex with
5 (13.2%)
I hardly ever know last names of people I have sex with
2 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Martinus

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Martinus on December 10, 2014, 03:03:15 PM
Bouillabaisse. Grass fed beef steaks. Blinas with sour cream and red caviar. And mainly wine (plus, shots of ice-cold potato vodka to go with the steaks).

Blini. :mmm:  I didn't know caviar came in red. (There's a "in Soviet Union" joke lurking in there somewhere...)  Bouillabaisse is the French seafood stew, right?  Never had it, but I imagine it's famous for a good reason.  Steak is a perennial winner.  I like Polish potato vodka the best of the categories I've tried. :swiss:  Gotta admit, it sounds like a good dinner party.

But I don't get the concept of ice-cold shots with the steaks.  I'm sure Joan would weep into the tablecloth at the missed opportunity to pair the high-end meat with a perfectly matched red, rather than running a Polish Zamboni over your palate.  Speaking of which, what wines were served? :contract:  There's your *real* haut-bourgeois vs. arriviste-poseur crucible for you.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ideologue

I don't like this thread again.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Capetan Mihali

You pass out on the table at one of Marti's parties at your own peril, pal. :ph34r:  Make sure to count your toes the next morning.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 10, 2014, 04:04:50 PM
You pass out on the table at one of Marti's parties at your own peril, pal. :ph34r:  Make sure to count your toes the next morning.

:lmfao:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Well, the steaks were accompanied by a good red as well, but vodka was too good to pass. I normally do not like vodka at all but this one is an exception:

And this is how red caviar blini look like:

Martinus

As for wine, it wasnt anything too fancy. I think Barbaresco with the steaks and prosecco with blini.

Jacob

What fish is that from? It looks like salmon roe.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 10, 2014, 04:01:17 PM
But I don't get the concept of ice-cold shots with the steaks.  I'm sure Joan would weep into the tablecloth at the missed opportunity to pair the high-end meat with a perfectly matched red, rather than running a Polish Zamboni over your palate. 

:lol:  I detest wine with food, and that's disgusting imagery even to me. 

Ideologue

Fish ova are a delicacy, but facials are demeaning?

Consistency, please. :rolleyes:
Kinemalogue

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on December 10, 2014, 12:34:19 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2014, 08:30:34 PM
I was never awesome enough to be able to anonymously bang.  All my sexual encounters were the result of a great deal of effort on my part.  This usually involved finding out a great deal about the woman involved including, sadly, her last name.

Nothing anonymous about it whatsoever, it's just that family names aren't particularly relevant to pierce the veil of anonymity.

Ok then.  Casual sex.  I am trying to call you awesome here Jake  :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on December 10, 2014, 06:48:23 PM
Fish ova are a delicacy, but facials are demeaning?

Consistency, please. :rolleyes:

Imagine the waiter's surprise when Ide's poached branzino gets a facial between courses.

MAH WHITEFISH

Ideologue

Kinemalogue