I usually do not know last names of people I have sex with
5 (13.2%)
I hardly ever know last names of people I have sex with
2 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

sbr

Quote from: Caliga on December 09, 2014, 10:31:17 PM
Quote from: The Larch on December 09, 2014, 07:08:22 PM
For the record, I once had the opposite problem. This girl I was with flat out refused to tell me her last names, it took me quite a while to find them out, and only did for the first time when we were registering at a hotel for a weekend getaway and she had to say them out loud at the hotel desk to confirm the reservation.
:blink:

I know right, who has more than one last name? :rolleyes:

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 09, 2014, 10:37:30 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on December 09, 2014, 10:35:51 PM
You pulled me back into the thread.

:)

It helps that I saw another couple pictures of the woman I'm talking to, and she's actually got a really hot body.  Not Auschwitz chic, but despite my completely undeserved reputation, I like a wide variety of physical type.  Just not the extra-wide variety of physical type.  BAZING
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

katmai

Surprised only six whores here.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Like I said we have more than six homosexuals here.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Katmai gets last names, but for whatever reason, they turn out to be aliases, nyuk3

Ideologue

Mama Haze sure had a lot of daughters.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Larch

Quote from: Caliga on December 09, 2014, 10:31:17 PM
Quote from: The Larch on December 09, 2014, 07:08:22 PM
For the record, I once had the opposite problem. This girl I was with flat out refused to tell me her last names, it took me quite a while to find them out, and only did for the first time when we were registering at a hotel for a weekend getaway and she had to say them out loud at the hotel desk to confirm the reservation.
:blink:

She was quite kooky about that, true.  :lol:

Turned out that she was the daughter of a well known lawyer with a recognizable surname, and she had told me several shitty stories about her family's dirty laundry, and didn't want me to associate those stories to her father for fear of possible consequences. Needless to say I never got to know her family.

Quote from: sbr on December 09, 2014, 11:15:16 PM
I know right, who has more than one last name? :rolleyes:

Every Spaniard and Portuguese, for starters.  :P

celedhring

I know a girl - with which i have had weird affairs throughout the years - that's the sister of a Spanish celeb. She uses her mother's surname in order to avoid being linked with him since she's had a lot of trouble with stalkers, etc... (she's actually really hot).

Capetan Mihali

A few at the time of, yes; but only a couple instances where I never learned the person's last name.  Or at least heard it and studiedly ignored it.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Jacob

Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2014, 08:30:34 PM
I was never awesome enough to be able to anonymously bang.  All my sexual encounters were the result of a great deal of effort on my part.  This usually involved finding out a great deal about the woman involved including, sadly, her last name.

Nothing anonymous about it whatsoever, it's just that family names aren't particularly relevant to pierce the veil of anonymity.

Ideologue

They are if you live in Iceland.
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

I guess if you aren't fooled by the propaganda against mild inbreeding.
Kinemalogue