I usually know last names of people I have sex with
13 (34.2%)
I usually do not know last names of people I have sex with
5 (13.2%)
I hardly ever know last names of people I have sex with
2 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Valmy

I was never awesome enough to be able to anonymously bang.  All my sexual encounters were the result of a great deal of effort on my part.  This usually involved finding out a great deal about the woman involved including, sadly, her last name.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on December 09, 2014, 07:04:51 PM
Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2014, 04:40:34 PM
She is one of the first people (excepting family) I came out to (it was actually quite funny - I was being very sneaky - she was just returning my "Six Feet Under" DVD collection to me and asked her if there is a character she thought reminded her of me. She answered "Oh, David Fisher. But that's because you are stuck up like him.

Gross. I can't see wanting people to be reminded of me when they see David Fisher. :x

Michael C Hall: not garbon's standard.  I respect that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2014, 08:32:22 PM
Quote from: garbon on December 09, 2014, 07:04:51 PM
Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2014, 04:40:34 PM
She is one of the first people (excepting family) I came out to (it was actually quite funny - I was being very sneaky - she was just returning my "Six Feet Under" DVD collection to me and asked her if there is a character she thought reminded her of me. She answered "Oh, David Fisher. But that's because you are stuck up like him.

Gross. I can't see wanting people to be reminded of me when they see David Fisher. :x

Michael C Hall: not garbon's standard.  I respect that.

Well in general, I don't think he's attractive - but his character in that show was pretty creepy. More so than his turn as Dexter.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2014, 04:26:26 PM
Quote from: garbon on December 09, 2014, 04:24:11 PM
What is a drag queen recital? :unsure:

Well, I have a piano. My friend - a drag queen - sang "Life is a Cabaret", "Mein Herr" and "Je Ne Regrette Rien". I accompanied with music.  :sleep:

:unsure:  I never thought I'd want to hang out with Marty's Warsavian haute-bourgeois crowd, but this sounds like at least a borderline good party.  What food/drinks did you serve?
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2014, 08:30:34 PM
I was never awesome enough to be able to anonymously bang.  All my sexual encounters were the result of a great deal of effort on my part.  This usually involved finding out a great deal about the woman involved including, sadly, her last name.

You poor non-Scandinavian bastard.

Caliga

Quote from: The Larch on December 09, 2014, 07:08:22 PM
For the record, I once had the opposite problem. This girl I was with flat out refused to tell me her last names, it took me quite a while to find them out, and only did for the first time when we were registering at a hotel for a weekend getaway and she had to say them out loud at the hotel desk to confirm the reservation.
:blink:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 09, 2014, 10:25:47 PM
Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2014, 04:26:26 PM
Quote from: garbon on December 09, 2014, 04:24:11 PM
What is a drag queen recital? :unsure:

Well, I have a piano. My friend - a drag queen - sang "Life is a Cabaret", "Mein Herr" and "Je Ne Regrette Rien". I accompanied with music.  :sleep:

:unsure:  I never thought I'd want to hang out with Marty's Warsavian haute-bourgeois crowd, but this sounds like at least a borderline good party.  What food/drinks did you serve?

They use this book:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

You pulled me back into the thread.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Valmy

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

I want a woman to bake me a cake and share my bounty.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2014, 10:37:22 PM
Now I have seen everything.

I don't know. Maybe if you saw photos of someone gathering the ingredients.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

I saw a movie (documentary) once where they fried like 50 guys' semen like an egg and a woman ate it.  I don't remember if it was supposed to be good.
Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 10:30:22 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2014, 08:30:34 PM

You poor non-Scandinavian bastard.

:rolleyes: