I usually know last names of people I have sex with
13 (34.2%)
I usually do not know last names of people I have sex with
5 (13.2%)
I hardly ever know last names of people I have sex with
2 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Martinus

Inspired by this article, which matches my recent experience with Facebook (and the realisation that I did not know last names of most of these people).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/noah-michelson/facebook-friend-one-night-stands_b_6293812.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000050

Brazen

There's no "I only have sex with people with the same surname as me" option.

Martinus

I guess it falls under 1 - unless you have full amnesia. :P

Martinus

On second thought I guess I should have chosen the last option - I don't think I have ever had sex with someone whose last name I knew before we had sex for the first time. Sometimes I learned their last name later - and sometimes it was while we were still hooking up for sex, though...  :hmm:

Edit: No, that's not true. There was this one guy I met through WoW.

Grey Fox

I am not gay so that means I actually have to put effort into setting up situations that lead to sex. It ain't a free open bar on this side.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

celedhring

I think there's only two people I have had sex with without knowing their full names beforehand; and one was actually a Turkish girl that had a really hard one she told me beforehand, but that to this day I can't reproduce.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 09, 2014, 12:13:21 PM
I am not gay so that means I actually have to put effort into setting up situations that lead to sex. It ain't a free open bar on this side.

garbon

Where's the "I hardly ever know any part of their name (first or last) and have them noted in my phone under random attributes, place of residence or varying numbers of question marks"? -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

QuoteI've never had sex with someone whose last name I didn't know at the time

This (Hi, Ed!)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on December 09, 2014, 12:33:26 PM
Where's the "I hardly ever know any part of their name (first or last) and have them noted in my phone under random attributes, place of residence or varying numbers of question marks"? -_-

Wouldn't it be difficult when Siri confuses "Big Cock" with "Bigger Cock" on the hands-free autodial?

Martinus

Well that would describe me too. :P

Martinus

It's funny how this is one of those things that gays take for granted and heteros take for granted and then it is a bit weird when you realise we are completely different tribes.

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2014, 12:55:17 PM
It's funny how this is one of those things that gays take for granted and heteros take for granted and then it is a bit weird when you realise we are completely different tribes.

Fascinating.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 12:50:41 PM

Wouldn't it be difficult when Siri confuses "Big Cock" with "Bigger Cock" on the hands-free autodial?

I wouldn't have something so vulgar written in my phone. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2014, 12:55:17 PM

Like what?  That gays take the immediate abundance and availability of sex for granted, while heteros take it for granted they have to develop elaborately layered and overlapping Gannt charts to get a hand job?