I usually do not know last names of people I have sex with
5 (13.2%)
I hardly ever know last names of people I have sex with
2 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 01:05:20 PM
Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2014, 12:55:17 PM
It's funny how this is one of those things that gays take for granted and heteros take for granted and then it is a bit weird when you realise we are completely different tribes.

Like what?  That gays take the immediate abundance and availability of sex for granted, while heteros take it for granted they have to develop elaborately layered and overlapping Gannt charts to get a hand job?

Well it's more than that. I thought for example that heteros just meet someone somewhere (like a bar), and even if they hang out together for a while before having sex, they do not immediately exchange last names or business cards. For example, when I go to a house party at a friend's house, I do not immediately learn last names of all the guests - just the first names. So I thought it would be similar.

Jacob

I typically didn't know the last names of the girls I got together with until some time after we'd had sex the first few times.

Martinus

Quote from: Jacob on December 09, 2014, 01:25:16 PM
I typically didn't know the last names of the girls I got together with until some time after we'd had sex the first few times.

So that would be option 3. Which I thought would be more popular.

CountDeMoney

The fuck is wrong with you people?  You don't know somebody's last name until after having sex the first few times?

I mean, we've all had one-night stands and single hook-ups, but what the fuck people.

Martinus

Well I know this bi guy who used to be my fuckbuddy for 3-4 years. Still no idea what his last name is. :P

derspiess

Damned kids with their Facebooks and smartiephones.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on December 09, 2014, 01:41:38 PM

No shit.  Don't put your dick into anybody you can't fucking mail a letter to.  Goddamn.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 01:51:47 PM
Quote from: derspiess on December 09, 2014, 01:41:38 PM

No shit.  Don't put your dick into anybody you can't fucking mail a letter to.  Goddamn.

Why? /I think that would cut away most of my friends as I know very few addresses.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Don't even have a home phone, so you're a transient anyway.  Wouldn't expect you to mail shit.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 02:06:53 PM
Don't even have a home phone, so you're a transient anyway.  Wouldn't expect you to mail shit.

My mother also doesn't have a home phone. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 01:30:16 PM
The fuck is wrong with you people?  You don't know somebody's last name until after having sex the first few times?

I mean, we've all had one-night stands and single hook-ups, but what the fuck people.

Okay, grandpa.

CountDeMoney

Save it for the miniseries, Patient Zero.

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 01:30:16 PM

Maybe it's because I'm Scandinavian. I think that's how everyone rolls there.